Ch.1 Survivor

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia or Dragon Ball

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Okay let me explain this alternate universe real quick or more accurately alternate multiverse. Yep, you hear me correctly,  this My Hero universe will take place in one of the universes in Dragon Ball. I'm not going to say which yet because that's a spoiler. Let's just say it's not Universe 6 or 7 to narrow it down. Okay, the quick jest of this my hero world is that sometime during the emergence of quirks a scientist figured out how to measure the raw power of someone with something called a scouter. So, to cause even more discrimination in this fucked up world, power level measuring also became a common part of society. I just wanted to add this since you'll understand later, now I'll give you a common range for this world.

Note: You're going to disagree with them saying it's too strong. You are correct I just wanted to make it interesting. Besides they are not comparable to normal Dragon Ball power levels.

1-10 Baby

10-30 Children

30-100 Average Citizen

100-500 Strong quirk Adolescent

500-1,000 Low tier Pro Hero

1,000-5,000 Mid-tier Pro Hero

5,000-30,000 High-tier Pro Hero

30,000-100,000 S class Pro Hero

*Narrator POV*

A sphere-like spaceship rocketed toward a location in deep space. It entered a solar system heading towards the third planet of it, the only one with life and that can actually fetch a price. Inside the pod was a 5-year-old boy with a messy set of black hair and wearing a weird green-black armor. His eyes were closed while he held an angry look obviously thinking about something that displeased him. His pod reported they would be landing in a minute causing him to open his eyes revealing two green ones, something extremely rare for his species. His ship became on fire as he entered the green planet's atmosphere crashing into the woodlands of one of the many landmasses. His pod opened with a hiss, allowing him to float out seeing that he was in the middle of nowhere.

He clicked on a device on the side of the head covering his left eye. It had a metal component over his ear and a green glass visor over his eye. He clicked the side causing numbers and arrows to appear all over it, it seemed he was scanning for something. He hummed as the symbols kept appearing on his thing with arrows pointing everywhere before stopping.

???: The highest power level is 100,000. Pretty impressive for a backwater planet.

The boy was about to fly to the power level to take them out first when his device started going crazy. Making him stop as he heard chatter and other reports coming in making his eyes go wide. He floated there for a second processing the information before pulling the device off his head, breaking it.

???: So, Planet Vegeta was destroyed along with the rest of my species.

A smile crossed the boy's face as he turned towards his pod raising an open hand towards it. A blue ball of energy formed in his hand and rocketed off it destroying the pod with an explosion.

???: That means I'm finally free from all that fighting. Now let's go exploring, maybe they got good food on this planet.

This boy was part of a warrior race called the Saiyans. Who for a living conquered and sold planets, the boy was always different compared to his brethren and comrades, he hated fighting in the name of violence. He loved the thrill of a good fight but hated what he was fighting for. It didn't help that since he was so strong that he was constantly sent on missions, the blood on his hands from the dozens of planets he had conquered could never be forgiven. However, at least he could finally move forward with his life, the way he wanted it.