Published!

Hello everyone,

I've returned!

I am thrilled to share this news with you.  Lucifer's Queen is now available on Amazon as an E-Book as of Friday, October 14, 2022. Depending on how things go and your feedback, I will create a paperback version as well.

I have made several changes (major and minor) within the book so you may consider it a newer edition. When working on this edition, most comments made in the book were taken into account.

Go purchase a copy and have a read!!

My pen name is Sad Sim and the title of the book remains the same. Furthermore, the cover that is currently up is the cover for the book.

On another note, Salem (Book two of Lucifer's Queen) will also be a published work. I will not be completing it on Wattpad. Once it's finished (by January 2023) you can go purchase your copy.

- Changes on Wattpad

Only the first four chapters (Prologue I, Prologue II, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2)of Lucifer's Queen will be available for free on Wattpad. I considered leaving the previous version up, but I changed my mind and chose to remove it.

- Why had I left?

I lost my passion for writing. Over the last couple of years, I have been going through school as well as some personal issues. I'm delighted to report that I've rediscovered that spark.

- New books?

Yes, there will be new books coming. As I said I'm now back in the headspace of writing. Keep an eye out for them. I'm considering using Wattpad as a channel for advertising.

- Will I be removing the other books?

I don't believe I will at the moment. I want to leave my old works typos on all. Maybe one day I will take them down I'm not sure but for the moment I'm going to make them stay up.

- Any further questions?

Post your questions here, and I'll do my best to answer them.

In closing, thank you all for the support that you have given me through the years. I love you guys and I appreciate it very much. That being stated, I hope you will all join and support me on my new adventure in being a published author.

- Sad-Sim