2

TW: Body dysmorphia, angst(ofcourse)

After Kohane leave him alone, An takes a deep breath, bracing himself for the worst. She is prepared to be condemned, to be shouted at, to be despised, and even perhaps to be stabbed through several times. She is ready to take everything Kohane wants — needs to throw at him. She runs through the things she wants to say, but when she turns around to look at Kohane for the first time that day — all the words are gone.

Kohane is standing there, very still. There is no emotion in his face,

but big, wobbly tears are trickling out of empty brown eyes, falling down his face, now utterly devoid of colour.

An is stricken. It takes several moments, but finally he finds his voice.

“Kohane — ”

An seems to snap back to reality then. Brown eyes meet gold, and she hastily presses a hand against his eyes as his mouth twists into a broken smile. A dry, humorless laugh escapes.

“Haha… wh — what’s this… ”

“Kohane, I — ”

She doesn’t — cannot stop crying. The distorted smile plastered on his face only grows wider. Her voice trembles as she forces out another bitter laugh.

“It looks like — t-there’s something wrong with me.”

This is far, far — /far/ worse than any wound, any poison, any torture, An thinks.

As the ground breaks into pieces her whole body losing her balance and slipping into the abyss — her body morped into something so horrid that she had retched upon seeing the reflection of the murky water of the abyss.

She escaped, weeping upon seeing her hand — actual hands — once again, she thought that the poison have been ejected inside her body.

She should have that life was never that easy even for a deaf person, even if she have “a great family.”

His father has screamed in Horror upon seeing his monstrous form. Perhaps that was the moment that in his eyes, An had truly died, replaced by this monster wearing his son's face. The next day, she was dragged away by the police, pleading and screaming for a father that couldn't even look at him.

Truly, even when she was wearing the mask of a human's face, she was still repugnant to look at, wasn't she? For the one he thought could perhaps love him even in his ugliest, had only seen a monster to be unleashed to test the will of his people.

She turned and walked away, not- Noticing that a pair of brown eyes followed his dejected form as she trudged out of the police station.

An didn't know how she arrived back at his apartment, she mind blank as she barely registered the rustle of his clothes as he shed them one by one, leaving a trail towards his — Bedroom. A bracelet fell under the table, a bracelet as her whole body fell, she will always be an abomination, one who didn't.

She was unwanted, out of place, an outsider no matter where she goes. To her family she was a monster that took away their child.— Her fellow classmates saw a nuisance that should be kept away from the School. Kohane and Vivid Bad Squad.

See him as a scary monster, one heartless enough to unleash a attack upon them.

And Kohane

Dearly beloved Kohane, whose heart she yearned to hold, to cherish,

Had only seen him as a means to an end.

An inhuman noise warbled within the room, as a monster fell upon its nest at the — Center of the bed.