Prologue

*This is a shitty prologue, it doesn't have a strict relation with the characters, but I wanted to show a connection between This book and Trust (find on my profile-does not need to be read before this book). It's vague and that is on purpose because it starts as a vague, unknown, connection at the start. *

Believer, Elder, Logician. No matter your thought process or acknowledgement. No matter your remembrance or extinguishment.

A little wolf saw through those miles of ocean. And a witch touched Eurma for the first time in centuries. From the peaks of the Peculiar's cliffs, the land far out came back into view. The supernatural grew or renewed.

Little information in the separation of species is known, most held by the witches. A crew refusing outside access to better maintain their ways. Now they just have to set lines.

Do humans know?

Have they intermingled before?

What else is out there?

Many people fear this new world they crashed into. It'll take time for the world to come to terms. Still, despite the unknown, this might just be for the best. 

But if the history is found, will it become true once more? Will history dictate the future?

*If you have any comments throughout or edits that you think I should make in the story please, share, I love feedback and hope that I can improve my writing. Otherwise enjoy the story.