Prologue

✮  🎀  -𝒥𝒶𝓏𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒-  🎀  ✮

"Good morning princess" I heard my brother's voice and groaned in my sleep.

"Let me sleep. Go away"

"You'll be late for school come on girl get up"

"Ugh I don't wanna go" I exclaimed. I hate school. But who doesn't?

"So you're declining the pancakes I've made for you?" That made me jump out of my bed and run towards the bathroom. Let me tell you Zach makes the best pancakes like the bestest. He's an amazing cook and he had learnt it from mom.

Now you'll think why I don't know how to cook then. That's because she died while giving birth to me. I've never seen her and that always makes me sad. Anyway I'm my dad's princess and my brother's little angel. He always tells me I am his good luck charm. He says I've completed the family although mom isn't here and I blame myself so much for it but whenever my dad and brother finds out I'm blaming at me for that they always tells me not to think about it it's not right. According to my brother it's bullshit. I told him not to use such words they aren't good. Enough about me.

So as I did my morning routine and got ready with my cute knitted sweater and pants I applied a minimal amount of make-up. I'm not a fan of make-up but I also don't hate it. I mean which girl does.

It was a white sweater with blue pants and cute white boots. I let my hair fall to the back of my waist and when I thought I was ready I got out of the bathroom and ran towards the dinning room I also ran into few maids but they didn't mind as they find it cute.

"Brody where's my pancake?" I asked.

"It's getting ready princess on the way to you."

"Fast fast fast."

As I was speaking with my brother my best friend came in the room. Her name is Anna short form of Annabelle. She looks drop dead gorgeous with her blonde hair and tiny figure. She's hardly 5'3" and here I am 5'5". I mean I'm not complaining about my height but I want to be short like her. Because I'm neither tall nor short which irritates me. Anyway so she has long beautiful blonde hair with blue eyes whereas mine are both black. By both I mean hair and eye color. She had wore a pink crop top with black mini skirt which looked amazing on her.

"Good morning Jaz" she said while squeezing me into a bone crushing hug. I returned it with same passion. Although I don't understand where does she gets the energy from.

"Good morning Anna" said Zach which made her blush. Oh one thing I forgot to tell you guys is that Anna has a crush on Zach since the first time she saw him.

"G-Good morning" she replied shyly which made Zach chuckle. Zach knows about her feelings towards him and I guess he too has a huge crush on her but who am I to blame when she has a look like that. If I would be a guy I would definitely try on her. Haha maybe I won't or maybe would who knows.

"Your pancakes are ready and Anna here it's for you" Zach said while handing her a plate as well. We both love when Zach cooks so she took the plate eagerly. Maybe way too eagerly.

She mumbled a small thank you and we both ate our breakfast while chatting and gossiping about school. After finishing that we both went towards the door after I said my goodbye to every maid and bodyguards. I have a habit to do that. They are also human and whenever I say that to them the give me brightest smile which makes my day. They all love me and I love them too so it makes me sad when dad fires anyone. Though after knowing it makes me unhappy he had reduced doing that. He is a very strict person never towards me but sometimes to Zach and everytime towards everyone else.

We both made our way to Anna's pink Lamborghini and started our way towards school.

Once we reached Anna parked it at our usual spot. We got out and made our way towards locker. We gossiped a while and when the bell rang we made our way towards our initial classes. We don't have any period together today but we do sit together at lunch with few other friends of ours.

The day went well and like within a blink of an eye the school was over.

Anna dropped me to my house and promised to go shopping with me in this weekend. With that we parted our ways and I made my legs use to go inside. As I was going to my room a bodyguard told me that dad's calling me in his office.

"Yes daddy you called me?" I asked.

He made his arms open a sign for me to go and hug him. He made me sit beside him and kissed my forehead.

"How was your day princess?"

"It was wonderful I had arts period and I guess I nailed it."

"That's my daughter, okay so there's something I need to tell you."

"What's that daddy?"

"We are going to Italy next week, Rome in particular. And by we I mean me and Zach to crack a business deal. And as much as it's killing me but you need to stay here for some safety reasons." He said and it broke my heart. I've never stayed away from them either dad or Zach would always be on my side.

I don't know if I can live this long without them. All I've spent time without them is when I'm at school or go to shopping with Anna.

"But daddy why can't I go with you all?"

"Because princess it's another territory of world's cruelest mafia gang. The leader is a very bad person. And I can't risk my babygirl."

"So that means you are not safe as well?"

"No princess I'd have tons of bodyguards with me and Zach. You don't need to worry about us."

"Please daddy let me come too. I promise I won't cause any trouble. And plus the school vacation starts from next week for fall. Pretty please."

"No princess why aren't you understanding that it's not safe for you the gang is very cruel."

"Daddy I'm a big girl now I can take care of myself as well as yours and Zach's too. Please let me come."

"Bu-"

"Please daddy" I showed him my puppy eyes which I know he can't say no to.

"Fine. But you have to promise me that you'll always be on either my side or Zach's. I can't afford to let anything happen to you. Do you get it?" He asked.

"I promise I'll stick to your or brody's side."

"Okay then I guess I don't have a choice but to take you with us."

Yeahh!!! I did a happy dance in which dad chuckled.

Rome here we come.