Chapter -1

-𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖎𝖋𝖊𝖗-

"Aaahhhh...please let me go I'm your best friend after all Lucifer." He screamed disgustingly.

"You should have thought that before betraying me, you bastard."

True if he was really my bestfriend he would have thought that before disclosing my secrets to my rivals.

With that I cut his thumb he used while signing the contract papers of my upcoming project to them.

"Then kill me already. I can't take it anymore." He pathetically begged.

I pulled him by his hair so tightly, it drew blood from his scalp.

"Oh na na na, you aren't getting rid this easily. Being my right hand you should have known that death doesn't come this easily to my betrayers." I held his eyes with mine saying each word.

I've already cutted all his fingers both hand's and leg's and beat him near to death. But he needs to stay alive. He should know why not to mess with me.

I left his disgusting self in my torture room and made my way towards my house, but not before instructing my men to cut his body into pieces and not to let him die before.

I entered my room and took my white shirt off which wasn't white anymore. Blood was drifting from it. Then I entered the bathroom and took a long hot shower which relaxed my muscles a bit.

I walked out and made my way to my walk-in closet and took a black hoodie and shorts. It was heck of a day.

I woke up with the ringing sound of my phone. I answered it groggily. Not a morning person clearly.

"It's better be fucking important."

"Boss the Myth gang is on the line from USA. They want to fix a meeting with you regarding the wax shipment. What should I do?" My men Kien replied.

"What the fuck that oldie wants now? Put him on the line."

"Si sir"

"Lucifer Hale" I know this voice too well. How could I not when he was the one who trained me for years to be what I am right now. I never had a father but because of him I know what that means and feels like.

"Oldie, What's the problem?"

"The wax shipment was due from Rome hadn't received yet. And I know that the Black Wingx are the reason behind it. I need your permission to enter your area."

"Jack, you don't need anyone's permission to come. The place is as much yours as it's mine and about those bastards I've also something to deal with them. We can do that together if you want."

"I would love that but the main problem is my princess is also coming with me and Zach and I want no harm to her so I would need your men too to guard her." Aah so that's the problem. I've never meet her but already know that she's her daddy's girl. Jack and Zach are overly protective of her due to some reason so I can understand his concern. And about Zach, he's the brother I never had.

"Sure, I'll inform my men you don't have to worry about anything." That seemed to relieve him and he disconnected the call with a small thanks.

Jack is a man of few words so even a small thanks means a lot. He was always there when I needed him as a father figure. So I will repay him by anyway it's needed. Even if it's by giving my life or taking someone else's.

✮ 🎀 -𝒥𝒶𝓏𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒- 🎀 ✮

I woke up with a good mood today. No school. Aah this feeling. I want to feel forever.

Anyway I made my way to bathroom and did my business after that I took a long bath and washed my body with my favourite vanilla and rose body wash. I massaged my hair with my vanilla flavoured shampoo.

After that I chose a cute sky blue crop top with white floral skirt. I put on sky blue socks and white hair band and left my hair open. With that I made my way towards the dinning hall wishing everyone a very good morning.

"Brody where's my pancake?" I whinnied like a child that I still am. At least my daddy thinks that. So anyway I looked at Zach's guilty face and immediately knew that he forgot to make that.

I tried to make my best pouty face but failed miserably and started laughing looking at his 'oh I would start crying if you don't stop' face.

"It's okay Brody I'm letting it go this time but I won't do it again so make sure you don't foget it. Okay?"

"I won't angel" he said smilingly.

I made myself some cereal with chocolatey milk. Oh how much I love chocolates.

As I was completing my breakfast Anna horned parking outside of our main door.

"Coming" I shouted not knowing if she could hear me or not. Maybe she didn't that's why she came inside.

"Good morning Anna" Brody wished her making her all red.

"G-Good morning Zach" Anna shyly muttered.

"Oh how much I love hearing my name from those lucious lips of yours" Zach whispered so lowly I almost missed it.

Holy cow I cannot believe my ears. It means Zach also has a crush on Anna. Oh my god oh my god I have to tell Anna about it. She'll be so happy.

But wait I think I should let Zach confront his feelings himself to her. I need to keep it to myself.

After finishing my breakfast we went for shopping where I bought this cute pyjamas and some tops with skirts and jeans. I also bought some boots and heels.

"Ugh Anna I'm tired"

"Let's go to McDonald's then I'm hungry." She replied.

McDonald's yay! I love it I don't know why but I'm so obsessed with it.

"Good morning young ladies, what can I get for you both?" The girl in the counter replied with a soft smile which we returned as placed our order. Then when the food came I took my time to ravish it.

"There's something I need to tell you" I said to Anna.

"What's that?"

"I'm going to Rome with daddy and brody tomorrow." When I saw she isn't replying I shook her and then she did something to make me hide my face. She screamed. This girl surely know how to make someone deaf. For a second I couldn't hear anything but a beep noise.

"What are you crazy? Why would you scream like that you girl?" I asked angrily.