Trick or Treat! (Part 1)

Natsuki snored as Yuri read her book early in the morning on Halloween. Yuri eventually couldn't focus on the book because of the noise coming from the pinkette beside her. Yuri shook her awake and Natsuki's eyes fluttered open and she groaned, having been in deep sleep.

"Yuri...? Why are you waking me up at...9:30 in the morning?" Yuri giggled, "You were snoring really loud. I couldn't focus on my book." Natsuki's eyes closed again as she tried to keep conversation. "Sorry...you know how my allergies always act up this time of year..." "I know...Sorry."

Natsuki barely opened her eyes and said, "You don't have to apologize...it's always nice to wake up to see your face, Yuri." Yuri then added after a smile, "It's also Halloween, and while I'm really not up for the whole trick-or-treat thing. I think Monika and Sayori are doing their halloween hang-out tonight as well."

Natsuki nodded and dug her face into Yuri's stomach. "Can we go later...?" Yuri said yes and Natsuki was ready to go back to sleep, but not before sharing a kiss on the lips with Yuri and telling her, "Happy Birthday Yuri..." Yuri blushed lightly and smiled widely, feeling pure joy as she watched her girlfriend go back to sleep.