UPDATES 2022 OCT

Alright listen here you little sluts, I know you thought I was dead. But a bitch is back from the dead just for you whores

I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU ALL EVERYDAY

If you are still here with me today after me being gone so long, i love you

I AM SO FUCKING SORRY

But trust I got a lot of good and bad news for you

I honestly think i wrote sm toxic relationships, i accidentally manifested myself into one. Let me tell you, it's not fun. It's circles and circles of hell

And everyone gets back with their toxic ex at some point. I did, too many times. I got distracted from everyone for a boy, my friends, school work and writing especially doing the things I love.

This year has been hectic all around, not just because I got with a guy wayy older than me :)

I just want positive energy and most of you guys give me that. So as I try to piece my life back together and post more, work with me.

Once upon a time ago I used to post everyday. Now that probably will not happen unfortunately, I'm hoping every other day. Time for the bad news...

Three stories will not be finished and two will be taken down.

Gorgeous Troubled Boys / Gorgeous Wild Boys

This is the first book I have ever written. Rereading it makes me cringe and want to cry sometimes. Jokes, but it is cringey. I do not plan on finishing it, as much as I love you guys, I can't. I think it's time I let go. I will release all the unfinished chapters if I have any left but it ends there.
Chris and Storm will always hold a place in my heart. Yes they get back together in the end, sorry to spoil it.

Pretty Little Gun

I had this story planned out but I feel it didn't end up the way I wanted. And thats okay, I'm sorry I wont be able to finish this story for you guys right now but the good thing is I plan to revise, re-edit and post this story in the future. For now it will be taken down.

Venom Love Bites

I don't even think I know where this is going. I have it planned out of course, but I don't know how to execute my ideas. In the future I know this is a story I'm going to want to finish too but for now, I will be taking it down, Im so sorry.

Me Right Now

So I moved out, I have my own place. Three other roommates. But with university and everything, I don't always have the time to write. I feel like I never really talk about myself but

 Hi everyone.

If you read my books, I'm somewhat like my main characters who are all different and unique in there ways.

I struggle with mental health issues, I'm a psych major (ironic right)

And addiction. I am now a few months clean from self harm and pills so yay

Anyways, I just want to give you guys the best and sorry I've been gone for so long

Future plans and good news
1. Finish the devil series 

2. Officially publish Pretty, Precarious and Prohibited.

The book is currently being edited with additional chapters so look out for the future updates on that

3. I have a new book on the way, it's called Addicted. If you guys love the PPP series, get ready for this book. Toxic, hot and slutty just the way you whores like it.

4. I'm currently thinking of a pen name before I release my books. My name does start with a P and my friends do call me P, so I'm looking for one similar to one and I feel like what better way to come up with one then have my 5.8k followers suggest one. My name on here rn is Miss P, don't know if I should keep that or find something better so help a bitch out.

5. I will be posting back on tiktok promoting the PPP, Devil series and signal of distress. Did you guys want a Signal of Distress part two? I've been thinking about this, a lot or just a hard copy book?

 Also If you post a tiktok, tag my main so I can see it!

6. And look out for an instagram by me. Updates and everything for the future.

I really want to get serious about my writing and reading you guys comments is the motivation I need to get back on track

Sorry for taking your time, with that go ahead and read the next chapter of Dancing with the Devil

I know you guys have been waiting. And one million reads on the first book, I love you all

I will try and reply to all of your messages, 50 messages from 50 different people. Didn't know you guys missed me that much. I love you allllllll individually.

and if you still plan on continuing Dancing with the Devil, get ready for a shit ton of plot twists and truth reveals 

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Yourz Truly, P