Dragon Ball Academy (OC Insert) (Preview)

Idea: Dragon Ball Academy (OC Insert)

Nathan, along with a few others, could only look on in shock to see the person that they've been fighting is still alive, after hitting both Skylar and Chris with death beams. 

(Ignore the tail)

(Ignore the tail)

Lycoris: You damn brats think you won, huh?! Mark my words, each and every one of you will pay for the damage you've dealt to me! STARTING WITH YOU, BOY!!!

He aims his finger at Nathan and fired off another Death Beam, hoping to kill the one that nearly killed him. Jason, seeing the attack heading straight for him and sees that he wasn't moving, quickly punches Nathan out of the way, only to have a look of pain as he coughs out blood. Nobody moved, as they watch Jason go flying back from the attack as he crashed onto the ground. Mizu and Yuna, who were the first to snap out of their shock, quickly goes over to him.

Mizu and Yuna: Jason!

Nathan: *goes up to him and looks at the wound in shock and horror* T-This wound...!

Skylar: *coughs up a bit of blood* B-Blade.... what.... happened...?

Blade: Jason's power... it's fading...

Chris: Y-You... mean he got... hit...?

Blade: Yes... at this rate...

Jason: *coughs up blood* Ugh!

Nathan: Jason!

Jason: *smiles weakly* Heh... I guess... this is the end of the road...

Mizu: Don't say that! It's not too late!

Yuna: She's right, we can get you some help! Just stay strong!

Jason: Come on... don't give me... false hope...

Nathan: Jason... why'd you...?!

Jason:... We're the same... all of us... we can't stand to see... a friend... hurt or killed... Even if it... costs us... our lives...

Nathan: *looks down* Damn it all! T-This is all my fault! If I'd reacted fast enough...

Jason: ... Don't blame yourself... you know you'd... have done the same... for everyone else here... Just... don't let this... be... be... in vain...

Lycoris, seeing all of this go down, gives off an evil smirk as he chuckles.

Lycoris: *smirks* This time, I know I hit a vital organ. He's done now.

Jason then coughs even more blood than he did before, scarring everyone around as they saw this go down.

Yamina: J-Jason!

Jason: ... Get out of here... hurry... while you... still... can... Someone's... gotta... put them... where he... be... lo...

He wasn't able to finish his sentence, as his entire body went limp and his head swayed to the side. Everybody was worried, until Yamina's voice broke the silence.

Yamina: That's it... his ki's reached zero...

Skylar: H-He's... He's... actually...

Blade: D-D-Dead...

Nathan's hair was shadowing his eyes, as he felt his entire was numb, he doesn't know what to think, he didn't know what to do, he just watched one of his friends die right in front of him. He then clenches his fist as it started shaking in pure anger.

Lycoris: You all honestly thought doing the training you did would make that much of a difference?! Even with these injuries, I'm still more than enough for all of you! None of you will leave this city alive! I'll make sure of that! Now... why don't I show you what happens when you defy me...

Before he could do anything, Nathan teleports in front of him, surprising everyone.

Nathan: ... I...

Lycoris immediately rushed towards him, as the sound of someone's fist hitting echoed throughout where they were. However, Nathan wasn't exactly injured or hit, he managed to block Lycoris's fist, as his body was still shaking in anger.

Nathan: I... I promised the teachers that... *glares at Lycoris as his eyes flickered to a teal green before going back to black* Everyone would come back alive!!

He gives Lycoris a powerful kick, that actually damaged him and pushed him back a bit. Lycoris grunted a bit from the kick before giving Nathan an evil smirk.

Lycoris: Well, you can consider that promise broken... Jason's dead, and Skylar and Chris will bleed out before they can get back to heal up! You've failed to protect anyone from us!

Nathan: *grits his teeths, closes eyes and looks down* Shut... up...

His fist began to be surrounded in a yellow glow, as his hair started flowing a bit.

Lycoris: Is it really so hard to accept the truth, Nathan Kazuki?

Nathan: *glares at Lycoris* Shut up...

And now, his hair fully spiked up, but now it began to glow a golden color, his eyes also fully changed to a teal green, as the ground began to shake.

Skylar: ... T-That...

Chris: ... A-Aura...?

Lycoris: *not fazed* More of the same? It won't-.

He was cut off when Nathan flared his aura, but instead of the usual mily white, it was now a bright golden color, as he started raising his power more and more.

Nathan: *enraged* I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!!

Lightning began to struck around the area they were in, as everybody tried to avoid getting hit by the lightning while also trying to stay on their feet, which was almost impossible with how much the ground was shaking.

Nathan: NEVER!!!

He then gives off a mighty scream, as he was covered in the same golden glow as before, with everyone having to cross their arms to protect themselves from the harsh winds. Lycoris couldn't help but stare at what Nathan was doing in shock and fear.

Lycoris: W-What's going?! What is this?!

Blade: This... This feeling... it's nothing like before when he previously transformed...

Nathan got into a pose, as he clenches both of his fists tightly, glaring at Lycoris with his teal green eyes. His hair, now spiked up and golden, is now ready to avenge his fallen friend.

 His hair, now spiked up and golden, is now ready to avenge his fallen friend

SSJ Nathan: I promise you, Lycoris. You'll pay for what you've done, you hear me?!

Yamina, Mizu, and Yuna by StoryTeller_Tari

Super Saiyan Edit done by Shadow2190