[37]Non-needed explanation

Funneh has been trying to ignore her moms concern about the whole "Yandere" thing, she'll even try whispering to her in the middle of class, throw unnecessary notes. Anything to make Funneh speak about what happened in under a year.

Gold was also put in the same position, even Alec and Kyran want to help. But being as respectful as they are, they'll never try breaking a parents conversation with there kid, in hopes they stop. It just doesn't work like that.

Alice: Funneh, talk to me!

Funneh sighs before turning around in line were she gets lunch. She holds her tray in the very front with both arms while it rest on her stomach. Like a leverage.

Funneh: And what exactly do you want to know?

Alice: Finally, after 4 hours of trying to get you to talk- Funneh, sweetie, i want to know everything from beginning to end.

Funneh: How about i tell you the important parts, okay?

Alice: I- 

Funneh: If you want an explanation. Just take my deal.

Alice: Fine, deal.

Funneh: Good, i'll get to explaining once i get my food and find a spot to sit.

Alice nods, Funneh shares a glance with Gold. As in- It's time to stop ignoring and to start sharing. As much as Gold hates the glare. She knows they have no chose but to explain. If they didn't, the week was gonna be long and painful.

Even Alec and Kyran knew that glare from afar. Alec looks at Kyran before spreading his fingers through his own hair. They were sitting at an empty circle table, with just enough seats to fit everyone.

Alec and Kyran looks over to there right were Funneh, Gold and there parents were coming from. Alec pulls open Funneh's chair even if he were sitting down. There was still room for him to be a gentleman in stressful but serious situations.

Alice: Alright, now explain.

Funneh sighs; she scouts over towards Alec. Turing into him were her legs were up against his legs, that's how close she was to him. Alec wraps one arm around her, laying his head on her shoulder, while Funneh played with his super curly hair. She was nervous, this was her coping mechanism. Alec understood it far more than anything, that he just kind of...Soaks within it.

Funneh: Well...

Just then, Funneh falls straight into detail. She explained everything Yandere did and said. She's evil. She's curel. Funneh now carries scars with her. She held memories, bad ones. Her friends did too. Funneh's voice shook while trying to explain, it got to the point were Gold would try to explain it for her. Alec and Kyran had similar stories. Alec explained how he almost died from a knife to the throat. 

That seemed to bother the parents the most, just those few words showed how much mercy Yandere had for them. Obviously, she had none...

Funneh explained her scars, her old ones, her recent ones. The one that'll probably stay with her the most that isn't a knife to the neck, is how badly she hurt all her friends. Those she couldn't hurt physically, she hurts mentally, those she couldn't hurt mentally, she hurt physically. Yandere did all of this for the love of someone that doesn't love her back and never will. Her real nature is dark and twisted. Funneh prayed each and every night that Yandere will never make the chance of parole and spends life in prison like any other murderer should, rot in hell you f*ck.

Bailey: This...Absolutely tears my heart. It's terrible knowing the power people truly hold, just enough to hurt those that she use to call "friends". Yeah..."Best friend" my A*s.