Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Wake up

Because Lu Jing was there, Wen Zhan couldn't run over and hug Lu Yunchu, which was really unbearable.

His eyes fell on Lu Yunchu, both surprised and sad, as if she was not only in a coma for almost a year, but for a lifetime.

But Lu Yunchu didn't look at him, she was busy comforting the old father who was about to cry.

Lu Jing snotted and cried, and in the end he just squeezed out a few words: "It's good to wake up."

Because Lu Jing cried a little too hard, the viewing of flowers stopped in the middle, and everyone was busy rushing home.

"After lying down for so long, go back to wash up and have something to eat. I'll let the cook cook what you want, or order it directly from the restaurant." Lu Jing kept babbling on, not at all like the taciturn and irritable one before. female partner father.

Lu Yunchu had a lot of questions he wanted to ask, but after hearing Lu Jing's ramble, his first reaction was: "Washing? I've been lying down for so long, so I don't have to wash up..."

Lu Jing was stunned for a moment, and then he realized that there was still this problem: "I don't know that. He won't let others approach you, and he can only serve him by himself, so you have to ask him about washing." Lu Jing Turning back, tap Wen Zhan with his chin.

Lu Yunchu stared at Wen Zhan with wide eyes.

Wen Zhan hurriedly tried to explain that although his voice had recovered, he had not been trained, so he was still not used to speaking. His first reaction was to take out a pen and paper to write: I clean your body every day.

Lu Jing and Lu Yunchu nodded, and after a while, they looked at Wen Zhan with strange eyes.

Wen Zhan didn't know what he had done wrong, looked at them in confusion, and then came back to it with hindsight.

Although he cleaned Lu Yunchu's body, he was deeply saddened when he saw her sleeping and couldn't wake up. He didn't have the mind to take care of other things, and would not have any thoughts at all.

Wen Zhan's earphones gradually turned red, and Lu Jing was speechless when he saw it. In the past year of contact, this son-in-law has always looked like there is no joy and no sorrow. Like a snowman who is not angry, he will be frozen by the cold air on his body just a few steps away. Today is the first time he has come back to life.

On the way back to the house, Lu Jing caught Lu Yunchu to speak, leaving no space for the young couple.

After he talked and told Wen Zhan's blackness, Lu Yunchu finally had a chance to interject: "Dad, you have changed a lot."

Lu Jing was stunned, touched the back of his head, and asked inexplicably, "Changed?"

It seems that he has completely forgotten the past, so that's fine, so he can start a new life.

She couldn't help raising the curtain of the car and glanced at Wen Zhan.

Wen Zhan felt her gaze immediately, and in an instant, he felt a lot of energy. He smiled so much that his eyebrows and eyes curled up, as if he was about to soak out honey.

When Lu Yunchu put down the curtain, Lu Jing muttered to the side: "Now I know I'm laughing, when you are unconscious, he doesn't eat or sleep all day long, just watch you by your side, we try our best to do it. He tried to persuade him, but he didn't listen to a word."

Only then did Lu Yunchu realize that Wen Zhan had indeed lost a lot of weight. The spring shirt was thin, and he was wearing elegant plain clothes. At first, she just thought it was the clothes.