¹² - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 

––––———––––––———–––––——┊⁀➷
𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

––––———––––––———–––––——┊⁀➷𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

𝟲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁

"Sʜɪᴛ, sʜɪᴛ"

━━━━━━━━ (y/n) watches from the kitchen window as Bucky mows the lawn outside as there is a soft breeze flying through his hair

After he finishes, Bucky puts the lawnmower back where it was before then comes back inside and walks over grabbing a drink of water from the tap as (y/n) watches him.

"A,di gave me some fruits today" Bucky tells her

"I saw, i made a fruit salad for us" (y/n) says pulling out the bowl from the fridge

Bucky picks out a cut up strawberry and (y/n) watches him place the fruit in his mouth and see the juice slip down his lips.

The past six months (y/n) and Bucky have gotten to know each other a lot, spending lots and lots of time together just the two of them.

From the start Bucky would have a nightmare each night, (y/n) would come into the living room (Bucky insisted he would sleep on the lounge) and she would comfort Bucky.

But the longer they spent together, the more they got to know each other, the feelings for each other would grow.

The little house the two are living in, is full of sexual tension, little things Bucky would do like touch (y/n)'s hip when he walked by or if (y/n) gave a little smile the two would blush. As of right now the tension is so high and thick you could cut it with a knife.

"I'm thinking of going on a walk this afternoon, you can join if you like" (y/n) tells Bucky

"Before dinner or after?" Bucky asks taking another bit of fruit

"After, before sunset" she says with a smile

(y/n) then sticks her hand into the bowl at the same time as Bucky making their hands meet. They both stop for a second then look up at each other.

"Sorry" (y/n) says and goes to take her hand away but he stops her

"No need to apologise" Bucky says softly wrapping his hand around hers