26

Asmodeus: Ugh, I can't believe how early Lucifer called us all to RAD.

Asmodeus: I mean, can you believe it? I woke up extra early to finish my morning routine!

(M/n): Sucks.

(M/n): He wonders why I don't want to be part of the student council...

Asmodeus: Well, if you did, I'd be glad.

(M/n): Because I'll suffer?

Asmodeus: What? No.

Asmodeus: Well, at least we're suffering together ;)

(M/n): I'm going back to bed.

Asmodeus: No you're not.

Asmodeus: You're on your way here, aren't you?

Asmodeus: Hehe, so cute~

Asmodeus: You owe me a hug.

(M/n): I don't owe u shit

Asmodeus: I'm waiting for youuu!

- - -

Rolling your eyes, you looked down at the other item in your grasp.

It was the same protein bar you bought in a pack for Asmo once. Having ranted to you so early in the morning, you were ninety percent sure he didn't eat in favor of finishing his morning routine.

So, why not just bring a few of the bars? You bought them for him after all.

...

The sounds of footsteps on the very same pavement you walked on were heard, so you looked up. You were greeted by a man holding a few bouquets of roses, running full speed towards you. Eyes widening, you wanted to step to the side, only to find there wasn't space. You were unable to react properly as the man crashed into you.

Both of you simultaneously landed on the ground harshly. Your butt ached heavily. Rubbing the side of your hip, you looked up. You scanned the perpetrator, who looked just as pained as you on the ground opposite of you.

The male was wearing...what you'd assume to be a typical florist uniform, face covered by a surgical mask.

"Ah..! I'm sorry..." He yelped, scrambling to pick up the bouquets before they could fly away or get damaged.

Blinking twice, you soon began to help him by carefully picking up a few roses that had landed near you.

Once you finished, you handed them all to him. A few petals got scattered across the ground inevitably.

"I'm sorry, I was in a bit of a rush." The young florist arranged a few of the roses in his grasp. You hummed. "I apologize for getting in the way then."