Chapter 2 (Please take care of that child)

Hello readers I forgot to say that

Yuji is now listening to music since she was bored.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Gojo:- "Hey old man! Are all the children who belong to the itadori clan this rude?"

Nobara:- "Yeah! She might be hot and good looking but she has a terrible personality! She must be a brat! Everyone must have been treating her like a queen or something!"

Megumi:- "For once I agree with Nobara."

Nobara:- "OI! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT YOU ROACH!!!"

Principal Yaga:- "That's not the child's fault.... It's the clan leader and the elders fault....."

Gojo:- "Wait what do you mean?"

Megumi/Nobara:- "Yea what do you mean?"

Principal Yaga:- "You see... In that clan when a child turns 4-5 years old... They have to go through extreme training.. Even the mortality rate is less in children's, they are basically abandoned by their own parents and devoted their lives to be the best.... Even their motto says "Only the strong shall live and the weak must die.""

Gojo:- "........"

Nobara:- "THAT'S SO F**KING HARSH!!!"

Megumi:- *sulking*

Principal Yaga:- "That's not it, the child never got any love from anyone...."
*looks at Yuji and frowns* "Her mother died when she was 2 years old..."
*Turns back to look at Gojo and his team* "Since then she has been feed poison by her own father...."

Gojo:- "WHAT THE HELL!! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT TO A CHILD!!"

Nobara:- *Feeling bad for saying all those things about her*

Megumi:- "I.....I have nothing to say...." *looks at Yuji and frowns* *in mind: poor girl*

Principal Yaga:- "Please treat her with love and affection..."

Gojo/Nobara:- "We will try our best!!!"

Megumi:- *turns back around* "You can count me in..."

Nobara:- "I do want her to be mine..."

Megumi:- *Frowns and walks out angry*

Gojo:- "BTW, old man... Who told you all this? I want to confirm it myself.." *getting angry*

Principal Yaga:- "My grandfather told me this.. and a guy who ran away from the clan.."

Gojo:- "Where is he now?"

Principal Yaga:- "That's confident..."

Gojo:- "Ugh!" *walks out fuming with anger*

Nobara:- "Thank you sir..." *walks out*

Principal Yaga:- *sighs* *in mind: May that child find love and happiness even though she is going to be a vessel*

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey guys just to say that for Yuji is going to stay with principal yaga for the night!