Chapter 3 (New day New start)

Principal Yaga was just sitting in his room drinking some coffee and thinking about something, when he heard a knock on his door....

Principal Yaga:- "Come in."

Random person:- "Hello sir, you must be the principal of Jujutsu Tech Kyoto?"

Principal Yaga:- "Yes I am, how may I help you?"

Random person:- "Sir, I'm from the Itadori clan, and I have something for Ms. Yuji. I want you to give this 🎁 box to her please." *hands the box to him*

Principal Yaga:- *stands up and takes the box* "What's in this?"

Random person:- "Sorry sir I can't tell you. I believe you should give it directly to Ms. Yuji, she knows what's inside it."

Principal Yaga:- "Fine, any other request?"

Random person:- "No sir, thank you for your cooperation but give it to Ms. Yuji only and please don't try to open it."

Principal Yaga:- "Okay, now please get out!"

The person walks out..

Principal Yaga:- *in mind: Oh, yeah I have to show her the dorms and the one she will stay in*

---------------After sometime-------------

Principal Yaga:- "Child, i'm going to show you your dorm room, please follow me."

itadori followed him to the dorm rooms

Principal Yaga:- "This will be your dorm room and, oh this box." *hands the box to her*

Yuji:- *takes the box from him* "Sensei, what's in it?"

Principal Yaga:- "I'm sorry, but idk, it was given by one of your clan member."

Yuji:- "Arigatō Yaga-san!"

Principal Yaga:- "One more thing your roommates are in the same que, they will introduce themselves when you unpack your stuff and your uniform is in your room."

Yuji:- "Ok sensei."

Principal Yaga:- "Ok I will see you later. Take care child." *walks away*

Yuji:- "Ok Yaga-san. Goodbye." *walks into the dorm*

Yuji:- *puts the box down* Hmm looks nice *in mind: Let me go see my new uniform* *gets the uniform and holds it up* *in mind: looks cute*

(This is the uniform)

(Imagine that the hood is red like in the anime)

-----------With Megumi and Nobara---------

Nobara:- "You sure this is the way to her dorm?"

Megumi:- "Yes I'm sure."

Nobara:- "ok...."

------------with itadori again---------------

Yuji:- *puts the uniform on* "Looks nice."

*someone knocks on her door*

Yuji:- *goes and opens the door* "Need something?"

Megumi/Nobara:- *is a blushing mess*

Yuji:- "You guys good? Or does my uniform look that bad?"

Megumi:- "N-No i-it doesn't." *is a blushing mess*

Nobara:- "Y-you look like a queen." *is also a blushing mess*

Yuji:- "Ok then." *in mind: weirdos*

------------------5 minutes later-------------------

Nobara:- "Well let's introduce ourselves, I am Kugisaki Nobara. You can call me Nobara though."

Megumi:- *does a formal bow* "My formal greetings, I am Fushiguro Megumi."

Yuji:- "Ok, where is the old man?"

Nobara:- *burst out laughing*

Megumi:- *in mind: Ugh! She is so annoying* "Lets go Yuji, I will take you to him. Lets leave her here."

Yuji:- "Fine, let's go but fast."

-------------------10 minutes later----------------

Gojo:- "Wow! You came to find me Megumi-san!"

Megumi:- "No. Yuji-sama this is our teacher...." (disappointed)

Yuji:- *looks at Gojo* "Oh! You are old...."

Gojo:- *is embarrassed* "No I'm not, i'm only 25 y/o...."

Yuji:- "Still.... That's old."