Sleepover // Sidney x Tatum

"Do you want a braid or a ponytail?" Tatum asked, grabbing a couple hair ties before settling down behind Sidney. "Whatever you think will look best, Tatum. You are the expert after all." Sidney said, slightly giggling. Tatum gave her a smile and started grabbing parts of her hair, "I think we'll do a ponytail."  Sidney smiles before relaxing against Tatum's legs. She sighs, enjoying the feeling of Tatum's fingers gliding lightly through her hair.  "There! All done!" Tatum exclaims pulling away from Sidney completely. Sidney holds back a frown as her best friend's comforting touch was tugged away. A screech of enthusiasm pulled Sidney out of her thoughts, "YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!" Sidney winced a little before laughing at her friend's actions. "Be quiet, you turd! You're going to wake up your brother!" Sidney said as she shoved Tatum causing her to fall off the bed with a surprised yelp. 

"Oh my God, Tatum, are you ok?" Sidney asked, peeking her head over the edge of the bed. Tatum was just giggling and holding her sides. "Ugh, get up, you turd. I'm getting skittles." The brunette says, leaving, but not before helping Tatum up. Sidney returned with skittles to see Tatum sleeping already. Sidney groaned, setting the skittles down and laying next to her. 

"Goodnight Tatum." Sidney said, wrapping her arms around Tatum's waist and snuggling into her chest.

"Goodnight, Sid."

--

Y'all this one was short, but whatever, here you go Sidtat simps