Chapter 16 - Dragon Eyes

Thank you for reading🙏

Whatever it is, let's support them whatever path they choose.

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Appa, don't you think it's too much?" 9 years old little Mew whining at his father 'Alexander Suppasit' words.

Alex- "But Son, everyone follows this and he should follow this too." He said showing a cute two years old boy munching rice cake on the sofa.

Mew- "But Appa, he is just a kid. Just two years old. How can he endure the pain of a tattoo?"

Alex's friend who is listening to the whole conversation and Alex, both sighed.

"It's our rule, Mew. Everyone who belongs to our Gang should have a tattoo. He was born in the Mafia just like you. So he is going to get a tattoo just like you. Mew, you also got a tattoo when you were just two years old. Now he is also going to get a tattoo when he is two years old." Alex's friend said.

Mew's face turned dark.

Mew- "You both are really cruel. You all wanted to hurt him. He will cry." He said with huff while wrapping his arms around the cute boy who doesn't know what's happening in the room but enjoying his rice cake. When he felt Mew's arm around him, he blinked at him a few times with his doe eyes and gave a sweet smile to Mew, then returned to eat rice cake. Mew's heart melted away.

Alex- "How about this? Let's sedate him." His friend and Mew looked at him with 'So done' with looks.

"Alex, Sedatives are not good for kids who are younger than 3 years old. It will damage their brain system." Alex's friend said while shaking his head.

Alex- "Then how about this? Mew, hug him tightly when he is getting a tattoo. He likes you so much. You can give warmth to him. That helps him endure this pain. Mew, you know it's mandatory in our gang and we don't have any option."

Mew looked down in defeat with sigh. He knows it's all mandatory and they don't have an option.

He nodded.

Next day the schedule was fixed for 'Boy' to get a tattoo. He cried out loud when the needle stings in his soft sensitive skin. Mew held him tightly in his embrace while shedding the tears more than that 'Boy'. Mew's cries are heavier than the boy who is in his arms.

(Author- It's just fanfic. Tattooing 2 years old is an insane incident but because it is fanfic, everything works here.)

Next whole week the boy shivered from a heavy fever. Mew tended his fever with the help of his father and that boy's parents. Mew asked his father to allow the 'Boy' share bed with him until his fever gone away but it continues later too whenever the 'boy' sleep over in Mew's mansion. Mew always held him in his arms whenever they sleep together.

Even though Mew hates how needle dig the boy's skin for tattoo but he adores the tattoo of the Boy. After arguing with his father about the tattoo, Mew agreed based on the condition. In 'Kirigun Gang' there is a Unique tattoo where everyone should have who belongs to Gang. Even Mew has also this tattoo.