Chapter 36 - Kill You And Kill Myself

Thank you for reading 🙏

There is something itching me. I wanted to share it with you all since long back but I didn't. Now I will.

It's about my followers. Am really blessed to have you all. You guys give me strength whenever I need it. As I said already, you guys are like another family to me.

Since the last two months, my followers' number has completely froze. I thought there was some glitch or something wrong with Wattpad. Even though I am getting followers, my followers numbers are increasing slowly. This morning  also I got notifications saying I got 4 new followers but when I checked, only a number increased. I really don't mind about follower numbers and even sometimes I don't observe it but sometimes  I feel hurt and upset. That's it.

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story 😍🥰

---------------------------------------------------------

Gulf - "What's this file? In his own locker room? Must be important." He opened the file, his eyes widened upon seeing the first page. Slowly, his widened eyes filled with tears and he swallowed a lump in his throat.

It was the news paper cutting which is pasted on the white paper. It was the paper cutting which Aom (Bright's mother) gave him after he turned 18. It was the paper cutting which he had already read more than 100 times but cried every time he read. It was the paper cutting, which had the headline of the death of his parents 'Thiwat's found dead and their Heir is missing'.

He read that paper cut once again while his tears continuously fell. Those words were already printed in his heart.

'Panit Thiwat was shot dead in his own mansion and his wife, Baifern Thiwat was found dead near their mansion. Only heir of Thiwat, Nattarine Thiwat, a 3 years old baby boy, went missing. It seems to Gang fight. Panit Thiwat known to be Right hand man and best friend of Alexander Jongcheveevat, who is the leader of Kirigun Gang. Heir of Thiwat, Nattarine Thiwat nowhere to be found.'

Gulf cried reading the article. Whenever he read it, this news has ability torn his heart into pieces. Other than in this article photo, Gulf never saw or you can say, remember his Appa's face.

With shaking hands he turned the another page. It's also news paper article cutting. He saw the date, it was one month after his parents death. There his childhood photo along with his details.

'Nattarine Thiwat, a 3 year old child of Thiwat couples, is still missing. He has tattoo of long sword with two red roses on right hip.'

He turned another page. According to the date, it's after a year of his parents death and also article of him missing.

'Nattarine Thiwat, a 3 year old child of Thiwat couples, looks like vanished in thin air. It's been a year, no one was able to find him. Cops and authority gave up on him.'

Gulf didn't know, cops searched him for a year.

He turned another page. That page has biodata of Panit Thiwat with his clear photo pasted on it. Gulf slowly traced his fingers on the photo.