001

"G-get home safe, Mr.[Name]!"

  You looked behind yourself only to see Sucrose shyly waving her hand at you. You nod and assure her that you will.

  You originally went to Dragonspine in hopes of meeting your dear, pale friend. However, you were met with his lovely assistant, the one and only Sucrose.

  After you had asked her about his whereabouts, she only respomded with an almost hesitant shrug. She did promise to tell Albedo that you came by.

  Since he wasn't there, you decided to go back to Springvale. You can't leave Diona alone for too long, after all.

══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══

  It took about 10 minutes and 3 hilichurl fights before you got to Springvale. On your way back, you picked out a few flowers to give to Diona.

  You made your way to Cat's Tail, expecting an angry kitten. And you were right. Diona was livid. Why?

  "You could've told me you were leaving to Dragonspine! But nooo, why not make Diona worry for me?"

  "Listen, I'm sorry. I should've told you, even though I have every right not to. I might not make the same mistake again."

  Diona glared at you for a bit, before her face slightly softened. "I was really worried you know..."

  You smile and hug the pink-haired girl, and she hughed you back a thousand times tighter. It would've been a nice, heartwarming scene if it weren't for the drunk bastards demanding more drinks.

  Seeing that you might've overstayed your welcome, you leave. "Hope she doesn't tire herself out again" you mutter to yourself.

  A distant memory of Diona almost falling asleep while walking resurfaced in your mind. You never liked the fact that a girl so young had to work almost all day, at a tavern no less.

  Making you way home, you look up to the sky. The moon was beginning to come out of its shell, and the sky was a vivid orange colour.

  "I better get home soon. Unless I want to be ambushed by a group of hilichurls, which would be amazing" you said to nobody particularly. Picking up your pace, you started to jog. Your house was near a small lake, which was near Springvale.

══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══

  You pull your favorite blanket to your chest as you blow out the candle beside your bed. Resting your head again the pillow, you look out of your windoe.

  Slowly falling into sleep's greedy grip, you mumble.

  "I wish something interesting'd happen..."

  And just like that, everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 416

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry if the chapter was short. it was more of an introduction i guess??