Zombie apocalypse AU PT 1

Plot: The infection happened without warning. By the time the first infected bit someone, it was already too late. The infection spread like a wildfire.

Nagatoro

As Y/N and Nagatoro walked home from school, they chatted and laughed, enjoying each other's company. Nagatoro playfully teased Y/N, poking fun at his appearance and quirks.

Suddenly, they heard a loud groaning noise behind them. They turned around and saw a group of zombies stumbling towards them. Y/N and Nagatoro froze for a moment, unsure of what to do.

But then, Y/N sprang into action. He grabbed Nagatoro's hand and pulled her towards him, shielding her from the zombies. He quickly assessed their surroundings and spotted a nearby alleyway.

"Follow me!" he shouted to Nagatoro.

They ran towards the alleyway, dodging zombies along the way. Y/N used his backpack as a makeshift weapon, swinging it at any zombie that got too close. Nagatoro stumbled a few times, but Y/N always caught her before she fell.

When they reached the alleyway, Y/N scanned the area for any other zombies. They seemed to be in the clear for now, so Y/N and Nagatoro caught their breath.

"We have to keep moving," Y/N said. "We need to find a safe place to hide."

They continued through the alleyway, keeping an eye out for any zombies. Eventually, they stumbled upon an abandoned house. Y/N pushed open the door, and they hurried inside.

They barricaded the door with a nearby table, and Y/N and Nagatoro sat down on the floor, panting and sweating from the adrenaline rush. Y/N took out his phone and tried to call for help, but there was no signal.

"We're stuck here for now," he said to Nagatoro. "We'll have to wait until help arrives."

Nagatoro nodded, leaning her head on Y/N's shoulder. Despite the danger they had just faced, they felt closer than ever before. They held onto each other, grateful to be alive and together.

As they waited for rescue, Y/N and Nagatoro knew that they would always have each other's backs, no matter what challenges they might face in the future. Days passed.

As Y/N and Nagatoro waited in the abandoned house, Y/N couldn't help but feel anxious and worried about their situation. He paced back and forth, his mind racing with thoughts of what could happen to them.

Nagatoro noticed his distress and gently placed a hand on his arm, stopping him in his tracks. "Hey," she said softly, "it's going to be okay."

Y/N looked at her, his eyes filled with fear. "How can you be so sure?" he asked.

Nagatoro smiled reassuringly. "Because we're together," she said. "We'll get through this, just like we always do."

Y/N took a deep breath and sat down next to Nagatoro. She put her arm around him, holding him close. Y/N could feel her warmth and comfort, and it helped to calm him down.

They talked about their favorite memories together, their dreams for the future, and anything else that came to mind. Nagatoro kept Y/N distracted from the danger they were in, and he felt grateful for her presence.

As the hours passed, Y/N and Nagatoro grew tired. They huddled together, leaning on each other for support. Y/N started to doze off, feeling safe and secure in Nagatoro's embrace. That's when they heard the spinning of helicopter blades, gun shots, and shouts. The military had arrived.

When help finally arrived, Y/N and Nagatoro were relieved to see the rescue team. They were led out of the abandoned house and into a waiting ambulance.