Lust, Sweat And Pleasure

He looked back up at you, to see what you think. However you're so hesitant about letting him do things to you that you're not even looking at him.

He invited himself in and slides his member into you gently.

"hmph!"

It was painless, but that still caught you off guard. "Are you okay?" he asked in a worried tone. You nod your head in response. You looked at Xiao. "May I continue?"

You nodded you head.

You grabbed the sheets tightly as he continues to peg you with his length. He collapsed a bit from sliding into you, his arm rested beside your head, eyes closed tightly and panting, fast. Finally, you felt the base touched you. You took him all in.

He spread your tights apart, removing the obstacle that's keeping him from moving. His room is now filled with nothing but echoing pants, suffocating warmth, and lust. "I'm gonna... Go slow now."

Slowly, he started to roll his hips. You wrapped your arms around Xiao's neck while looking at where you're both connected. After a few slow thrusts, he let out a low growl before suddenly speeding up. The feeling of Xiao's private part rubbing you at a harsh speed made your head fall back. Your hands and legs became limp to the pleasure.

Your reactions tempted Xiao. They tempted Xiao to go faster. Occasionally you'd look at Xiao but then closed your eyes. Every little move and sounds you make makes him go faster. The sensation of him rubbing his length within your tight walls is heavenly. He couldn't care about you anymore and just wanted to chase his own high.

"X... Xia-mmph!"

You're so vulnerable, so sensitive beneath him, and he liked it. He wants you so much, he wants to make you his. He leaned in for an intense, hungry kiss, then slowly make its way from your lips, to your jawline, then to your neck. He started planting marks in your neck, leaving heavy marks behind. The pleasure was immense, you couldn't speak, and can only moan his name, accompanied by heavy pants. Your hands laid down onto the sheets and his free hand is intertwined with yours. You're so hazy, so numb.

Mark after mark, kiss after kiss, he stopped for a bit to say something.
"You... Feel nice, y/n."
It was embarrassing for Xiao, and he's very much ashamed of it. But luckily, you were so out of it you didn't hear what he said at all.

As everything is escalating quickly, he felt like his climax is soon approaching. He asked you if he could release it inside you, but you're still seeing the stars. So, being considerate for you, he quickly backed off and came.

For a moment, his mind went blank. When he snaps back, he couldn't help but to just stop and admire you. Your face is full of pleasure caused by him, and you were such a mess, sweaty and all. He gave you a peck on the forehead before heading to the bathroom.