Chapter 1

Elena's POV.

I was sitting on my bed lost in my thoughts. Thinking what would be my life tomorrow when I got married to Eric?

He's indeed a nice person but he doesn't show his emotions to me now. I know he is saying that all this is just revenge for him but I can still feel some love left in his heart for me.

Closing my eyes, I prayed and hoped that he still loves me like he used to in old times. I cannot afford to lose him.

My chain of thoughts broke when I heard a knock. A lady was standing near the door frame with some shopping bags in her hand, "Ma'am this is your wedding gown. Please wear it. The hairstylist and make-up artist are here."

I nodded and she left keeping the bags on the bed.

Standing up I opened the bag and saw my gown it was beautiful. I was mesmerized by the beauty of the gown.

"Hey Elena...I thought you might need my help." I heard Jennifer's voice and spun towards her.

"Actually yes. Please come inside." She gave me a heartwarming smile and helped me wear that gown.

"You are looking gorgeous already." She complimented.

The makeup artist began applying makeup on me. She emphasized my eyes and painted my lips with a lovely rosy pink color. My cheeks were already a bit pink, but the blush she added enhanced my beauty. They applied some mascara to give my lashes a beautiful lift. I felt confident and hoped that Eric would find me beautiful in my wedding dress.

My hairstyle was partially braided with curly strands framing my face.

After my make-up and hairstyling were done, I felt both excited and nervous about becoming Eric's wife. With his stubbornness, I knew it wouldn't be easy.

"Where are you lost?" She shook me and I came back to present.

She assisted me with the difficult gown and helped me accessorize my hair and jewelry.

I was trying to find my heels but it's no way around.

"Elena..." I turned and saw Robert.

"Looking beautiful as ever," he said, and I hugged him. My eyes turned teary.

"Hey, it's okay don't ruin your makeup," Robert chuckled breaking the hug.

I wiped my tears trying not to spoil my bridal makeup. He kissed my forehead, "God bless you with happiness and love." I saw his eyes filled with concern.

"Now come on You should get ready as well," I told him and he nodded and left.

Jennifer helped me find my lost heels. After searching under the bed, we finally found them and I breathed a sigh of relief once I put them on.

I hope everything goes well today. I'm already feeling very nervous.

Eric's POV.

I adjusted my tie for the last time.

Should I do this to her? Or not? Of course, I'll never forgive her for betraying me. She deserves this. And she called for this. I've already warned her and now it's her decision. She still has time and can back off if she wants.

"Hey, Handsome," Dad said patting my back.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course he's ready after all he loves Elena. Isn't it?" Asked brother Samuel.

"Of course Sam bro...I love her a lot." I mumbled the last sentence but do I mean it? Hell no this is only for the sake of my revenge.

I saw Jennifer coming inside with her daughter Belle in her arms. She was only 2 years old.