Chapter 58

Eric's POV.

I went to her house. She was dressing up when i entered.

"Eric have some manners." She said irritated.

She pulled her tshirt down from her waist and i was looking at her mesmerizing beautiful face. Her hairs were dripping water and she smell like chocolate.

Her slightly exposed waist was doing something to me. I was turned on.

I went to her but she scooted some steps away,"Do not come any closer. I'm fed up of your reckless behaviour."

"What do you expect after cheating on me." I scoffed turning her towards me.

"Stay the hell away from me." She said making me angry. She removed my hand from her arm.

"Elena..." I said turning her towards me and she pushed me.

"Enough." I said and pinned her hands on the wall,"How dare you push me?"

"I hate you. And I'm not liable to answer you." She said.

"You hate me?"

How can she say like that when she didn't ever love me. She only did this to take revenge from me for his brother.

I grabbed her jaw and pressed my lips against her. I sucked her as harshly as i could and she hissed in pain.

"Eric uh.." she pushed me but again i interwined our fingers locking her hands with mine.

I bited her. And saw her crying. I broke the kiss and she looked at me helplessly.

The door opened and his brother came in. I looked at him and smirked. I again kissed her infront of him.

I wanted to show him that I've power over her. She was struggling under my hold but i had tightly captured her hands in mine.

Suddenly i was separated from her in a jerk and he punched me in the face.

"Fuck..." I cursed at the intensity on the pain i felt on my jaw.

I punched him back and we got into a fight.

"You bastard how dare you touch her." He said punching me.

"As you both did. You and your sister ruined my life." I said punching him more.

"I've already said that she wasn't involved in this but you..." He punch me hard.

"Stop it both of you." We stopped and he hugged her.

"Don't you dare come close to her again. I thought you love her so i was okay with this but seeing the way you're treating her. I no longer trust you with her."

He yelled at me with anger. I was so frustrated. They ruined my life and now he's lecturing me for behaving bad with his sister.

"You're talking about trust. Didn't you took advantage of Alice and impregnated her. And i didn't betrayed her she did. She is not trustworthy." I said and Elena looked at me with so much anger.

"Alice and i had a drunk encounter. It was an accident. And making her pregnant was not something i planned okay. We both were guilty. She was afraid if Travis got knew about this he'll broke up with her so she didn't disclosed this to anyone."

He said.

"Whatever!" I said and looked at her.

She wiped her tears and turned towards me.

"I hate you...I never want to see your face again. I regret loving you. You think I'm not trustworthy just recall everything and think about it. Do you really think i will betray you...and if you don't trust me there's nothing I can do for you. I want you out of my life. I no longer love you..." She said crying.