Schoneberg Convoy

Me and Karl arrived at our next Location to kill the next scientist Kraidl, but the streets were infested with Krauts. So me and Karl decided that we'd do signals to warn each other about incoming Krauts. I took one way while Karl took another. He signaled me that he found the explosives and for me to come quickly. I nodded and collected some Nazi Gold  since they're very valuable. After I stashed them in my pouch, I sprinted to Karl. Then we entered the ruins of a used to be house, and found a single Kraut, so Karl taught me how to do stealth kills if I ran out of pistols ammo, so he snapped the single Kraut's neck, but somehow another Kraut saw that and decided to fire his MG-42 that was perched on some sandbags. Karl told me to go prone to avoid getting shot at, so I did and we snuck out of the ruins and reached a small wall so we can pick off the kraut that was at the MG, but a sniper spotted Karl and shot his Gewer-43, but he missed and Karl his behind a wall, I went prone to tried to hide, but I got shot in the shoulder, "Gah!" I said covering my shoulder and falling. "Adam!" Karl yelled out and took care of my wound, then he took out the Krauts and the Sniper that shot me. Then be helped me up and we moved on to the location to plant the explosives, but when we reached the second charge, he told me to go to the vantage point, where  me and him were suppose to take the shot to set the charges. But I saw some Krauts, hoping that Karl wasn't going to get noticed, but I was wrong. He was noticed off the bat and a Mini battle happened. I helped Karl by picking off some Krauts that were at a certain place where he couldn't see them, and then signaled him to come to the point. We waited for what it seemed like days for it was mere 3 hours. His truck came, and Karl took the shot. Boom goes the satchels filled with explosives and the armored convoy blew up in an instant. "Karl, I'll take out some Krauts while you get Kriedl" I told him as I took a different angle where we were, but the wound on my shoulder ached when I crouched. It hurt like hell but I had to cover Karl as much as I could. Those Krauts knew where I was hiding and thought that  the best idea to kill me was with a tank. Karl saw the tank after he caught up and killed Kriedl. "Karl!! The tank!!" I screamed as I dashed my way out of the house. The tank fired at the house as it shook heavily. Then I heaed a creak and everything went black....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Adam no!" Karl yelled. He felt enraged at the tank and tries to take it out via shooting the fuel caps. After about 3 shots, the can and the bullet collided with each other and it all went boom. The whole area was wiped clean from Krauts. Karl rushed into the debris of the house and put his rifle down. He digged and digged, looking for his young trainee, but alas, nothing was under that rubble. Karl pounded his fists on the rubble. "No! No no no no!!!" He yelled after each pound. He sighed and got up, heading towards the Rezdevous point.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Urgh...." I groaned, Glass around where I landed. I looked around to see if my rifle was nearby and it was broken into two from the explosion. My bullet wound opened again as it started to painfully bleed. I moaned in pain as I got up and held it, walking towards the Rezdevous point. Everything around me swirled and such as I felt woozy. I stumbled with each step and nearly tripped on my two feet, but I heard someone or something call my name. It was hard to tell due to my ears still ringing from the tank but I recognized the familiar voice. It was Karl, running towards me. "K-K-Karl..." I muttered, slowly limping to him. He held me up on his shoulders and walked to the Rezdevous point. The job was tough, but we got it done.