HE'S BACK

alex and (Y/N) gasped as they watched the king of hearts walk away. alex looked at his wife, she looked scared and worried which made him take her hands in his, " hey. I'm going to protect you, you know that right?" Alex said. (Y/N) nodded her head as she slowed her breaths and calmed her nerves. alex smiled at her before he started to lead her back towards where the chromosphere was it kept the large clock turning and lighting the room with blue lighting. " the chronosphere" Alex said in awe as they started to slowly make their way towards it without being noticed by the clock guards. 

meanwhile, tick tock watched as the king of hearts entered the living room. she smiled as he just stared at her, " what do you want this time, tick tock?" he asks with a stern voice. " may I say you look devilishly handsome today? now, I present with you a gift." tick-tock said as she holds up a wind-up figure. it was of a man at the chopping block with an executioner next to it with an axe in its hand. " it's made with some bits of metal and wood, of course. but it's also made with my love" she said as she blushed a little. the king takes it from her hand and starts to wind it up and he watched the little music box play a tune before the executioner takes the head off the metal man. he scoffs with a fake smile and said, " I'll treasure it forever." before placing it on the table side. tick-tock looked surprised but smiled and said, " oh, good." before they both took a seat in front of the fired place. there was a moment of silence before the king of hearts said, " tick tock, you will never win my heart. my heart belongs to someone else." time had a sad look on her face as she tried to reason with him, "my love, I'm a better woman than she will ever be." time said. the king of hearts stood up in anger, " you will never be like her. she was taken from me by my mortal enemy." he said as he grips his hands in anger. 

meanwhile, Alex and (Y/N) got closer to the chronosphere. Alex steps in front of it before he slowly reached for it. " Alex, be careful" (Y/N) said as she stood behind him. 

time takes the king's hand in her, " my love. I am the queen of time. and with you by my side, we can rule time together" she said with a smile as she slowly leans in for a kiss.

Alex takes the chronosphere as a shock wave shook the castle and makes the large clock stop. 

time, gasps in pain and the clock on her chest flickers with electricity. she thinks about what's going on until it hit her, " the grand clock" she said as she took off towards the grand clock, " wilkins" time said making the little clock man follow as the king of hearts watched in confusion before he followed. 

Alex smiled as he turned to (Y/N), she looked at the chronosphere in awe before they hear the sound of ticking, they both looked at the grand clock to see multipole tin men transform into a large metal monster as more time men started to charge towards them as the monster let out a roar. Alex looked shocked as (Y/N) grips his hand. " second into minutes. " Alex said before both he and (Y/N) took off running. they came to a ladder leading down to a lower level, as time and the king of hearts kept running towards the commotion. " (Y/N) we need to go down this ladder, can you do that?" Alex's asks (Y/N) who looked at her baby bump and sighs. " I can try," she said before she started to slowly climb down the ladder. Alex looks around and saw some rope dangling from the ceiling, he jumps and slides down it as the monster were about to attack. 

time and the king of hearts made it to a balcony where they watched Alex land on the ground with a thud making him fall to the ground. the chronosphere fell off out his hand and rolled onto he ground before transforming into some kind of transport. time gasps in pain as she falls to her knees and grips her chest. the king of hearts looks at her " what's the matter with you?" he asks, she points over the balcony, " the chronosphere" time said in pain as the king of hearts looked down and saw Alex. Alex looked up and gave thing a glare. " Alex" the king of hearts said in anger before he saw (Y/N) come to the ground and help Alex up, " MY LOVE!" he called out making her gasp. Alex looks up and saw the monsters coming down the ladder, alex takes (Y/N)'s hand and leads her to the chronosphere. " NO STOP THEM!" time called out to her guards as Alex and (Y/N) hopped on the chronosphere. Alex looked at the controls in confusion before (Y/N) looked up a nd saw a handle that reads " pull me". she pulls it making the chronosphere rise from the ground. they both gap and hold each other. 

time sighs as she pulls herself off the ground, " which idiot labelled that?" she said in anger before Wilkins said, " you did, my lady." this made time growl in frustration. " how do I work this?" Alex said out loud before he turned a wheel making the chronosphere turn to face time and the king of hearts who looked at it in shock. " halt, stop!" time called out before Alex pushed a lever making the chronosphere towards time and the king of hearts. they both look at Alex in shock before Alex and (Y/N) vanished in a flash of blue light in front of them. 

once the light faded from (Y/N)'s and Alex's sight, they saw a sea of time in front of them. they both look around in awe as they saw their last visit to wonderland in the waves of the sea. Alex looks at the wheel of the chronosphere and then realized something, " it's like a ship" he said to (Y/N) who smiled before holding his arm. " hold on tight" he said as he started to take control as he moved over the waves. then they saw an image of the hatter. Alex stopped the chronosphere in front of the wave, " don't worry hatter. we'll save you and your family." Alex said. this made (Y/N) smile proudly at her husband's words. then Alex move the chronosphere deeper into the sea of time. 

"Alex" the king of hearts said in anger as time looked at him in confusion, " the alex?" the king sneered as he turned to her, time stayed silent as the king of hearts turned and said, " slayer of my Jabberwocky? the man who stole my bride? the very reason why I have been banished from my kingdom?" time smiled shyly and said " that Alex?" she fibbed with here dress sleeve in fear before the king of heart roared in anger as it echoed around the castle. 

" I WANT HIS HEAD!" the king yelled before storming off down the hall as the queen of time watched. then she gasps in pain as the clock of her chest sparks and the hands of time twitch. " are you all right, miss?" wilkins ask in worry. " it has begun" she said as she looked at the stand where the chronosphere once was. " without the chronosphere... the grand clock will break down. time myself with stop....  and all in underland will perish." she said in both anger and worry, wilkins jumped by those words and asks in a worrying tone, " did you say perish?"  the queen of time turned of him as she knelt in front of him, her dress skirt pooled around her. " wilkins, you must keep the grand clock ticking." she said. wilkins looks shocked and confused," me? I said that out loud, didn't I? I mean, of course, miss," he said as he salutes time. time stood back up and said " and I must find the kindergartner." and with that, she walks always. 

meanwhile, in undereland, the white king and the others filled him towards the hatter's home. but then the ground shakes and the sky started to turn back from night to day. " what's happening" the white rabbit asks in shock as he saw his pocket watched turn back in time. " they must have the chronosphere." bayard said before the sky stopped moving and holds it's placed in day time. the white king smiled slightly before closing his eyes, " take care, dear Alex and (Y/N). all out hopes fly with you" he said as he opens his eyes and gulped in worry but had hope that Alex and (Y/N) could save both the hatter and underland.