°3°

This is normal writing.
This is thinking writing or memory
This is me talking
This is a sound effect

_________________________________________

I layed back down drifting asleep as my head hit something soft I fell right asleep.

It was his shoulder and I could feel his smile radiating from miles away.

My eyes peel themselves apart.

I yawn and look around the sunlit room,rubbing my blury vision away.

I try to stand up but something pulls me down. Nate's arm levers me to his level again and pulling me closer.

"Nate wakey,wakey" I nudge him a bit feeling him groan at the thought of waking up.

"Five more minutes mom.."He stretches allowing me free as he snuggles deeper into the couch.

He was so peaceful.

I walk into the kitchen tracing my fingertips along the marble counter I look around until I see the fridge.

I strut towards it in a lazy manner and open it looking 2 shelves down; eggs,bacon and bread. Why does this man hold bread in his fridge?

Grabbing those three ingredients I look for a pan and oil.

Aha found the sneaky bastards!

I smile at my find and begin to cook the eggs and bacon as well as making some toast, grabbing 2 blue lined plates I set the food on them.

I skip - walk to the the cupboards looking through each one until I find to clear glasses which I then grab the orange juice and pour it into the cups.

"Nate wake up!"I shake him harder.

"No.."He groans

"I have food Nate."Raising my tone.

I watch him open his eyes slowly ruffling his hair to look good.

He looked so handsome he could run me over and I would be okay with that.

I stood there awkwardly twisting my fingers with the food on the glass table.

"Dig in I made it for us!"I spoke to break the long awful silence,sitting down opposite it I began to eat.

"This is delicious your a great cook, and thank you for making food.."He trailed off.

"No thank you for letting me stay tonight I appreciate it," as I thanked him I picked up our plates and went to wash them.

I feel to hands grip my waist and move around me redness scatters along my face. I couldn't believe what he just did he must've done that on purpose.

I look back to see him grinning as he walked into the next hallway. Cheeky.

Finishing the dishes I rub my hands of with a cloth I walk over to the bathroom and go to lock the door.

Turning on the shower I get in and begin to scrub my head.

"Your smoke in my hair..." You trailed of into song forgetting everything and everyone near you.

As you get out the shower you take the towel and dry off,putting on the comfy clothes Nate left.

As you open the door you see Nate standing there causing you to scream.

"SON OF A BITCH!"You jump back, Nate laughing at your reaction.

"YOU IDIOT" You raise your voice at him and smack him playfully on the arm.

"You have a lovely a voice malady."

"How flattering but stalkish" I giggle pushing past him. As I'm leaving I hear a voice singing.

Hot and dirty like the L.A air.

I turn around slowly to see him holding a voice recorder and a smile pasted on his face.

"Oi delete that!"

"Come and delete it yourself."

I sprint after him as he holds it above his head I grab him around the waist pushing him down.

I wrap my legs around him as I try to get it I feel myself being flipped around.

Blush infiltrates my face I cover it with my hands,

"You look flustered dear" I feel his hot breath near my ear,I shriek.

I feel him get off me and run.

"Darn you and your flirtatious language."I yell

"THANK YOU" I hear a distant voice.

_________________________________________
4 HOURS LATER

NATES POV

She was so flustered and I was so proud.

I listened to the recording over and over again her voice was like a siren it pulled me in deeper.

I hugged my knees as I thought about her.

She was beautiful I couldn't imagine something prettier I wanted to take her away from a world of pain but into happiness.

I hear a light knock on my door,

"Come in!" I yell, Millie walks in I see her playing
with her fingers.

"When do you want me to pack up and go..?" I hear her mutter but it was loud enough to hear.

"Go? No please stay I insist!" I wasn't trying to be nice I genuinely wanted her to stay,

Had I done something wrong?

Was I being to cocky?

Maybe I make her uncomfortable?

What had I done?

Her soft voice breaks me out my thought, "I just feel like a burden you know...I'm invading your life these are my problems!"

She was becoming anxious.

"Are you just saying this because you feel bad, God I hate myself I'm just a massive problem-!"

I grab her her shoulders look down at her.She looked glowing,

"No, I'm not doing this of pity or because I feel bad.. Well I do but not in that way!" I chuckle at my stupid self.

I see tears form in her eyes.

Did I do something wrong?

Was it what I said?

I pushed those thoughts away again and focused on her,

"Are you okay? Was it something I did?"
I pull her into a hug and listen to her melodic voice whisper,

"They're happy tears..No one has ever cared."She takes my face and sniffles apologising for herself,

"Thank you."She exited quickly due to her embarrassment,

Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,

It rang through my head I could quite wrap my head around it. Thank you?
I questioned myself.

I took a long shakey breath looking down at my feet.

I stay for a good minute as that thought consumed me

I grab my door handle and close it, flopping onto my bed as I let all my happiness out.

"Thank you." I whispered

_________________________________________

DAM I WROTE 1000 WORDS WOOOOO IK IT TOOK LONG I WILL TRY AND MAKE IT UP TO YOU I HAD WRITERS BLOCK YK.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ❤🥳