15 (new version)

P.o.v Pete

It was finally my birthday night, when I woke up Vegas I was no longer in the room much less in the house.  But he left a beautiful breakfast accompanied by beautiful flowers for me.

In the note with the flowers, it said about making me happy and about a future as beautiful as these flowers.

I sat down to have breakfast and then I put the flowers in a place with water and sun and then I heard the doorbell.

I went there a little suspicious...

It wasn't normal for anyone to come here when vegas wasn't there, nor did the security guards come here.  So it could only be one person.

"Ooohhhoiii PETE OPEN THE DOOR"

Yes it was him...

"Just a minute sir Thankhun" I say opening the door seeing him hug me wishing me happiness.

"I came here for you to choose your outfit for tonight, I brought you some options for you to see" I see him take his iped out of his bag.  Soon we sat down to decide and come up with something.  Since he was explaining to me that Vegas would use the same color palette.

"So are you excited for tonight?"  he asks excitedly.

Every time I think about this party I get goosebumps and a little agitated.

"I'm not sure... I think I'm a little nervous about that" I say scratching the back of my neck a little awkwardly.

"ok I understand... I'm going to get your clothes and vegas... I'll come here at six to do your makeup" he says as I accompany him to the exit.

"Alright I'll wait for you" I say soon seeing him disappear at the end of the hall.

I close the door and look at home... I need to do the chores.

All day I had this weird feeling, you know?  Like a bad omen.

After doing the chores I lay down on the living room sofa for a little nap and I had a horrible nightmare.

Nothing made much sense but I was scared.

When I woke up it was already six o'clock.  At six and one in the afternoon I heard the bell I already knew who it was, I opened the door and Thankhun came in followed by her security guards who brought with them some things that I didn't know what they were.

"Here's your suit and I brought some makeup too" he said as if he'd read my mind.

I just nodded and went to my room.

"Have you seen vegas? I haven't talked to him all day and he hasn't even given a sign of life" I say picking up my cell phone to see if there was any message or attempt to contact him, but again nothing.

"I saw him just before I came here he was organizing things in the main mansion" he says checking the things that were on the bed.

"Oh ok... well I'm going to take a shower, feel free" I say grabbing a towel and going to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower so I wouldn't keep thankhun waiting too long and when I got out of the bathroom I could see him arranging my suit on the hanger.  It was beautiful, white with glittering details and some feathers on the shoulders.

"Wow Thankhun... it's beautiful" I say approaching him and touching the fabric.

"I took the liberty of asking the tailor to put some more details on it, vegas said you would like it" he says showing me more detail and ask.

"Yes, I loved it" I say smiling at him and he smiles back and then goes to the bed where there was a suitcase.

"Okay, come on. Let's do your makeup" I agree and sit in a chair that was nearby.  This part lasted about an hour, I was almost asleep.  But thanks to the non-stop talking thankhun I was able to stay awake during the whole process.