dd' ; attention

KOUVER ALANA BENJAMIN, (KOV) 📍SUGARHILL, HARLAM 3:09 PM

📍SUGARHILL, HARLAM
3:09 PM

...

(I aged DD up in this Imagine)

"THIS nigga play to fucking much mane." I mumbled lowly under my breath kissing my teeth.

I slid my hands to exit the imessages and shut down my phone dropping it somewhere beside me.

David was pissing me all the way off focusing on the new PS 5 his older brother Jstar had gifted him, don't get me wrong I was happy for him I was but he's been on the game for like 3 days now. Every time we're on facetime we don't say anything because he barely noticed I'm there.

When I talked to my twin darrien about it all he said was..

'don' stress bout it twin he gon get tired of it in a few, you just gotta wait'

I was starting to wonder how long did I have to wait.

'ringgg'

I looked down to my side as to where the ringing was coming from, picking up my phone and seeing that my cousin kamiya was tryna facetime.

'I ain't got no one to talk to so why not?'

I slid the accept button seeing her camera was angled on her bed showing her ceiling.

"My cousin senses tell me your in a bad mood cus you haven't texted or posted about your man like you always do" she joked.

I giggled at her comment rubbing my eyes slightly.

"He too focused on his game and don't wanna give me attention" I complained sighing out loud.

He gasped out loud dramatically making me laugh.

"For how long kov?!" She asked

"3 da-" before I could finish she started telling into the mic running around her room or possibly on her bed from the angle of her camera.

"So you telling me your man hasn't been YOUR man for 3 days?!" She nearly yelled out.

"Yeah sadly" I said staring up at my ceiling.

"Don't worry cousinn trust he will be dealt with" she explained

"Period!" I giggled as she hung up ig to do whatever she had planned.

In the meantime I wanna nap since it was the weekend and I felt like staying up at 3AM.

'55 MINUTES LATER'

I had woken up to the sounds of my phone vibrating on my side touching my back. I had felt around beside me for my phone finding it and slowly opening it.

'4:14 PM'

It was 4 missed calls from David and 2 missed face time calls. And 4 attached messages.