kay flockaa' ; you mines

APRIL LORENZA BAMA (Ari)SUGARHILL, HARLAM8:00PM

SUGARHILL, HARLAM
8:00PM

I Huffed out in Annoyance.. Scrolling throught my Insta feed seeing Stories of Bitches Partying with my man at his Rolling Loud concert rn.

me and kevin currently weren't on speaking terms ever since we got in a argument this morning. well..scratch that I wasn't spekaing to him, he was trying his best to make up and speak to me But I was plane ingoring him decling his calls and leaving all his messages on delivered,

kevin knew I was always like this everysince he met me thru the prison penpal projram.

well.. to not be confused lemme tell you how we met..

HOW YALL MET

My Father went to rikers island with me during the time kevin was faced with the murder charges. I as his daughter always sent mail and penpaled him ofc. it just so happened my dads name was Kay Bama as I wrote him a strong letter stating how much I loved and miss him 

 The mail guards had mistook my fathers name Kay for Kay flock since Kevin had just been taken there a week prior to me sending the letter.

Next thing I know he sent one back at first I was confused who tf was kevin but then when I read the letter and whew girl lemme tell you he had me cheesing n shit and kicking me feet back. 

Ofc I had to call my dad and tell him but he said he don't mind since he aint see kevin doin nun

I sent some back to me and we jus started talking.

I been mailing kev for like his 2 years in Jail and then when he told me he was coming home during a phone call with me I had linked up with him and at first he introduced me to his homies and what not and when we got back to my place.

WHEWW girl that out-of-jail dick was hitting me right.

Anyways FAST FORWARD TO RN we got into that argument cus I wanted to go out with my girls to one my ex's home boys party just for th fun since I aint been no where but all over kevin for like months now since he came out while he got to be out n shit.

and yes im still mad about it cus i cant go nowhere but he can.

BESTIE 

'gurl we stil on for tn'

I thought for a second before texting her back not giving af about the consequences about me choices for tn cus if he get to have fun so can I.