Project.

Setting : School.📚

*students talking, laughing etc.*
Mr. Jones: Class, class quite down! So for today's class time we're gonna be learning about the prison building Al Catraz island.

Student 1: Boring! Me personally I'd rather watch a toys review video than that! But..That's just me. *laughs.*

Mr. Jones: Oh- is that so? Well you keep interrupting the class and the only thing you'll be watching is the principal's office after I send you there.

*Class laughs.*

*Student 1 rolls his eyes.*

Mr. Jones: Anyways..You guys will just have to work in partners for this project over the weekend. I'll send a link of the article you'll have to read. Ok everyone now...Stand up and go find a partner!

[JADE'S PROSPECTIVE.]
[thinking to self.]

Jade: Ugh- I hate this class, I hate school in general to be honest..But- there's this one boy I think has his eyes on me... Snap out of it Jade! Maybe he's looking at someone else? Or..?

Never mind..I guess I'll partner up with someone now. *Jade rolls her eyes.*
But- right when I look up..Everyone's partnered up now! Except for...Matt?

He was staring at me..like he was trying to to tell me something, but also like he was just gazing at me. It's Matt..Matt's cute, I guess..He never really talks to anyone but his friend Caleb. I'm not surprised though- Anywho..

I get from my seat to go over to him, hey! What's the worst that could happen!? A lot actually..

Jade: Hey..Matt?

Matt: Hey?

Jade: Don't play it off like you weren't staring into my soul, you wanna be partners or not? We have no choice! So either way it's a "yes."

Matt: Sure! Whatever...
*says sarcastically*

Jade: Yeah ok...Let's get started! Open your Chromebook up..

*Matt hands over his Chromebook to Jade.*
*Jade then opens the Chromebook.*
(Only to find the Chromebook dead.)

Jade: Matt...Are you fucking serious? Whatever! Your lucky my Chromebooks charged.

Matt: Then why couldn't we use yours huh?!
*Matt says as he rolls his eyes.*

Jade: Because! I'm to goddamn lazy to go over to my seat again to get it. I was expecting you to already have yours charged fully or- at least at a good percentage!
*Jade says in annoyed tone.*

Matt: Chill out, why are you freaking out about this?

Jade: Sorry..I-I-I'm sorry..Can we just get this done please?
*As Jade lowers down her voice tone.*

Matt: Yeah..

[JADE'S PERSPECTIVE.]
But the whole time I was taking notes down off the article and reading it..Matt was just staring at me, I kinda liked it- I'm not even gonna lie! It was cute..

But for some reason I keep resisting myself from him! Like I like him but I don't..All these Mixed Feelings... And it's driving me crazy! I hope this "in-love" phase we'll be over soon!

[MATT'S PERSPECTIVE.]
[thinking to self.]

Matt: Jade sure is about her work..She's to hyped about this, but I don't wanna make her even more mad- not that I care, it's just annoying.

But..She is cute, I guess. I couldn't stop staring at her..Her brown eyes that shine into the light when she looks up.

Everything she did was perfect..Anyways! That's besides the point! Time to focus on the project.

[JADE'S PERSPECTIVE.]
Jade: MATT SNAP OUT OF IT!

*Matt gets out of his trance after I yell..*

Matt: Huh?

Jade: Oh my god! I can already tell I'll be the one doing the work, just hand me your paper!
*Jade says rolling her eyes.*

*Bell rings.*
Mr. Jones: Alright Class, Cya!

Jade: Can I study over your house Matt?
*I say as I begin to pack my bags for the next class.*

Matt: Yeah that's cool, what's your number so I can send you the address?

Jade: 317-654-8305.

Matt: Thanks, talk to you later?

Jade: Yeah.
*I say with a smile.*

[JADE'S PERSPECTIVE.]
The more I look at him the hotter this guy gets! My god- I hate being such a simp but, you can't tell me you wouldn't want that either! It's true!

End of Part 1.