All over Again.

Jade: I can't, I can't! It's like I keep falling for Matt, the more I look at him the more I see why I fell for him...He's funny! He's outgoing!
*laughs.*

Jade: He can even be annoying sometimes, and I hate when he's mad at me..I can tell he is, I finally let him talk to me...

________________________________
[FLASHBACK.]
Setting: Outside *raining*

Matt: Why won't you let me talk to you!?

Jade: There's nothing to talk about! I saw everything I needed to know! Amy's the reason I'm insecure now! And you proved all of her threats right! She can get under my skin...And she can sure have everything I have.

Matt: Jade...It's to late for this, it's raining and we're in the middle of the street with a bunch of buildings around us! Please babe! Let's go..

Jade turns to walk away, but Matt grabs her arm and pins Jade against the building wall.
Jade gets starts to heavy breath and doesn't know what to think..

[JADE'S PERSPECTIVE.] *thinking in head.*
Jade: Woah.. did he really just do that? Everything's happening so fast..Maybe he does really care? I don't know but..His hands is on my neck right now...And I'm freaking the fuck out!
________________________________
Matt: I love you! What don't you get about that!? Why can't you accept that someone loves you for you and won't say no to any thing you turn down?

Matt: You know I'd do anything for you Jade! My brothers think your cool, and you and Nick are like best friends now!

Matt: She asked if I could give her notes on the project! And it seemed reasonable so I let her come over! I didn't do a thing..

Matt: She seemed normal at first when she came but she kissed me! I woke up from a nap so I forgot you were coming, I would of told you she was coming but...I thought I'd do it some time later..I knew you'd be mad about some other girl over.

Jade: Baby...I don't care about what you do, I don't mind you having friends who are girls! It's life, I can't control you or anyone but me.
But you gotta tell me these things, but..Fuck Amy! You know the real her now..

Matt lifts up Jade's chin and presses his lips against Jade's, he takes his hands off of Jade's cheeks and puts them around her waist. He then strokes her hair around her ear.

They go back to Matt's house and they cuddle on the bed listening to Lovers Rock by TV Girl.

[JADE'S PERSPECTIVE.]
And that's when I fell for him All over again.
End of Part 4.
________________________________
[Outage.]
_____________________________
iMessages.
[THREE MONTH ANNIVERSARY.]

[JADE'S PERSPECTIVE.]
Baby .💗
________________________________
Matt: Babe.
Jade: Hm?
Matt: You wanna go out & do something ?
Jade: Like where ?
Matt: Downtown? Maybe we could get something to eat? Dress your Best .❤️
Jade: Who you tellin'? You dress up with your baggy clothes half the time !🤣
Matt: You can't tell me the styles not cool.😑
Jade: Ok! I admit it's cool.🙄😂
Matt: Alright Baby, ttyl .🤍
Jade: Kk .🫶🏽
________________________________
Matt pulls up to Jade's house with a black & white suit and tie, Jade gets a text saying that he's here, she comes out with a long black dress, sparkles on the bottom and a pretty silver diamond necklace on that Matt gave her.

Matt: You look stunning..
*surprised look*

Jade: Thank you baby! You look very handsome..
*smiles*

[Matt opens the door for Jade, Jade gives Matt a kiss on the cheek and they drive off.]

________________________________
Down Town Restaurant | Yvonne's
Matt: Well you look beautiful..
*smirks*