Steven Its All In Your Head!

Steven: *watching Modern Family* Sofia Vergara is so hot!

Mysterious Ballet Dancer: Hey, babe!!!

Steven: *stammers* Who are you?!

Mysterious Ballet Dancer: *kisses Steven* Love ya! Excuse me! I'll be in the bathroom! *giggles and runs into the bathroom and slams the door*

Steven: *teeth chattering*

Owen: What's the matter with you?

Steven: Some woman in a ballet outfit kissed me, then told me she loved me, then ran into the bathroom! She's in there right now!

Owen: Let me check. *walks to the bathroom door and knocks on it* Hello? Are you in there?

Iris: Who's in the bathroom?

Owen: Some woman in a ballet outfit. Steven claims she kissed him.

Iris: *knocks on the door* You okay? She's not answering!

Veronica: *wearing her shiny black thigh high boots over dark blue jeans, and a red shirt* Is the door locked?

Owen: I don't think so.

Veronica: *opens the door rapidly and the mysterious ballet dancer is nowhere to be found* There's no woman in a ballet outfit in here! Steven must be having a hallucination!

Steven: But, she ran into the bathroom!

Brandon: She couldn't have climbed out the window! Its too small!

Steven: So, how did I get kissed then?

Veronica: You had a bad dream!

Steven: So, why was the door closed? Its usually open! And, the lights on?

Iris: Don't worry about it, Steven! This ballet woman isn't real! She's just a hallucination!

Steven: Okay.....

This story was written on Monday, October 10th, 2022. (Columbus Day)

A/N Steven either had a bad dream, or just had a hallucination! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.