I Am Here For You

You shake uncontrollably as those bad thoughts make their way to your brain. You can't stop them and they continue to tear away all the self confidence you have left.

You hear the door open along with keys jangling. You smoosh yourself deeper into the corner of the bathroom.

"Y/N, I'm home."

Tears roll down your cheeks and you can't help but sob. You hear loud stomping approach the bathroom door.

"Y/N, you in there?" His voice sounds panicked. You sniffle, "Yeah, I am."

He knocks on the door lightly. "Can I come in?" He whispers.

You breathe hard as stand up. Your fingers twist in the lock and you back away as Gabe opens the door. He's frowning hard as he looks you up and down.

"Sugar, come here." He says nearing you. He cups his hand under you chin and lifts it up. "What happened?" He asks softly.

"I'm sorry, I really do not want to talk about it."  You whisper as Gabe pulls his hand away from your chin.

"That's okay, come on let's take your mind off of it." Gabe smiles as he takes your hand in his. He unlocks the door to the bathroom and leads you into the bedroom.

"So this is what you meant?" You giggle as Gabe sits on the bed.

"What- Oh. I wasn't thinking about sex, I-"

You kiss Gabe on the lips, interrupting his sentence. He smiles wildly, and leans back on the bed as you climb onto him.

His hands glide up and down your legs as you continue to kiss. "Pants and shirt off." He says against your lips.

"Only if you take off yours." You reply with a devious smirk.

"Deal." He smiles. You strip from almost all your clothing and so does he.

"Alright on the bed."

You roll your eyes playfully as you climb onto the bed. Gabe laughs as he takes off his boxers. You blush erratically as you stare.

"Eyes up here unless you take off yours too." Gabe smirks.

You pull off your boxers too as he gets lube. He comes back around to the end of the bed and pulls you closer by your legs. He drops the bottle of lube beside him.

You scrunch up your face as he sticks a digit inside of you. "Sh, it's okay." Gabe whispers kissing you lightly as he adds another finger.

"You are doing so good, just one more." He mumbles adding the last finger. He twists them and separates them making you groan in discomfort.

"It's okay, we are almost done." He smiles taking out his fingers. You grab a fistful of the bedsheet bracing yourself.

You feel the burn and stretch right away. Tears come to your eyes. "Sh it's okay, baby." You look up to Gabe who is looking longingly at you.

After a few minutes he's finally in all the way. You let out a shaking breath as he begins moving his hips. "You look so pretty like this." He mutters.

He's going at a moderately slow tempo which is weirdly comforting. His fingers trace shapes into your stomach as he begins thrusting faster. Your breath gets caught in your throat when he angles his hips.

"Gabe." You whimper.

"Yeah?" His eyebrow is slightly raised and he is sweating extensively. You didn't have an answer ready. You are taken off guard when he moans loudly into your chest.

"Y/N..." He gasps.

Again, you brace yourself. You both orgasm at the same time. Gabe is panting hard above you. His nails dinging into the sheets beside your head.

"That...was so good." He laughs with embarrassment. "Come on let's get you cleaned up, babe." He smiles.

You nod as he pulls you out of the bed and takes you back into the bathroom. He turns on the shower for you and him.

He steps in, lending you his hand. You take it with grace and get into the shower with him.

"You did such a good job, baby, I'm so proud of you." He whispers into your ear. "I'm so glad your mine."