pee deprivation, thigh riding, teasing, slight degradation, praise, blow job

~~~~~~~
Jack and (y/n) were sitting on the couch watching a  tv show and talking, "Hey, what do you think about pee deprivation?" Jack asks. "Well, I mean, I'm open to try anything just to see what I like." (Y/n) responds, Jack smirks, "Would you be a good boy and try that puppy?" He asks placing his hand on (y/n)'s thigh. (Y/n) blushes softly at the praises and nickname, "Yes, I can be a good boy and do that" (y/n) responds. "Good, you'll only listen to me for commands correct?" Jack asks, "Yes sir, only you" (y/n) says. "Good boy" Jack says, (y/n) blushes and they go back to watching the tv show.
~1 hour later~
By the next hour (y/n) was fidgeting a bit but it didn't bother him too much yet.
~another hour later~
2 hours after it started (y/n) was rocking in his seat, side to side trying to distract himself from the feeling, Jack seeing him out of the corner of his eye. (an: shhh it makes sense totally)
Jack patted his lap, "Come here puppy~" He stated, more like a demand. (Y/n) followed his orders and sat on Jacks lap, with his back facing Jack. Jack turned him around and moved him so he was straddling his right thigh, (y/n) blushed deeply and moaned softly. "How does it feel puppy?~" Jack asked, he took his hand and lightly pushed (y/n)'s lower abdomen. (Y/n) moaned softly and rocked against Jack's thigh for a moment and stopped, Jack took that moment and palmed (y/n). (Y/n) moaned louder and started to rock against his thigh and now hand, (y/n) slowed down but Jack pulled his hand away and put his hands on (y/n)'s hips to keep him rocking. "Keep going puppy~ don't be shy~ you're doing so well~" Jack smirked, (y/n) blushed and kept rocking while softly moaning, Jack loved seeing him like this. Hopeless and desperate, (y/n)'s eyes rolled back as he started grinding faster starting to feel close. Jack stopped him, (y/n) whimpered softly as Jack moved them from his thigh and placed him on the floor in front of him. He started to take off his belt and undo his pants, he pulled out his length before he spoke in a demanding tone. "Since you've been doing so well puppy, I've decided that before I let you go. You can pleasure me~ and then I'll let you go~ that sound good pup?~" He asks, all (y/n) can do is nod and mutter a small "yes sir" the feeling of his bladder almost taking over his whole body, Jack gently grabs the back of (y/n)'s head and guides his length into the subs mouth. (Y/n) knows what to do and starts bobbing his head and swirling his tongue around Jack's length. Slowly speeding up his pace, Jack kept his hand behind (y/n)'s head pushing his length deeper, (y/n) let out a small moan the vibrations feeling so good Jack rolled his head back in pleasure, "oh you're such a good boy puppy~" he moaned, feeling close he warned his sub. "I'm close so puppy~ keep going~ you're doing so great~" he moaned as he came into (y/n)'s mouth and pulling his length out of his mouth. (Y/n) swallowed all of it and licked the tip making sure he got all of it. "Stand up puppy" Jack ordered, sounding a bit out of breath from what just happened, (y/n) followed his orders and stood up with his legs crossed so he wouldn't pee himself. "Aw puppy~ are you gonna piss yourself?~ seeing you this desperate is so cute~ I could tell you to piss yourself right now, or~ I could take you out in public and make you piss yourself out there~ that'd be so cute, seeing how embarrassed you get from everyone looking at you wet yourself~" Jack chuckles to himself, humming softly in satisfaction imagining (y/n) like this in public. "Now, palm yourself puppy. I want you to piss and cum your pants~ palm until you cum and piss~" Jack ordered while putting away his length, (y/n) nodded and started palming himself, he felt so good just to have the contact. He fell to his knees on the floor palming himself, slowly getting faster as he can feel himself getting closer. Soon he releases and piss and cum slowly start to soak through his pants, "good boy, you were so good puppy~" Jack says. He gets up and picks up (y/n) who's exhausted after what just happened, "let's get you cleaned up, ok pup?" Jack says and (y/n) tiredly nods. Jack ran a warm bath for him and washed him up, putting his dirty laundry into a hamper. After washing (y/n) up he puts him into some comfy pjs and lays him in bed. "I'll be right back, I need to take a shower, ok pup?" Jack says in a soft voice, (y/n) nods sleepily and Jack goes to take his shower. Once he gets back he gets himself into some comfy pjs and climbs into bed with (y/n), (y/n) is already asleep but cuddles up to Jack and soon Jack dozes off as well.

Words: 912
An: anyway so yeah that was actually my first time writing smut in a while, idk if it's actually smut but it's something! I think it came out well what do you think? Have any suggestions? I'm taking requests and I'll write it to the best of my ability! Thanks for reading!