EJ part 2

Threesome, bite kink, blood, someone walks in, degradation, overstimulation
EJ, X Virus, Reader
~~~~~~
Jack and (y/n) were on the couch watching a movie, Jack placed his hand on (y/n)'s thigh. He started to slowly move it closer to his crotch, a soft blush on (y/n)'s cheeks growing deeper as his hand inched closer. Jack pulled (y/n) onto his lap and started making out with him, (y/n) reciprocated the kisses, soon they trailed off down to his neck. Jack leaving soft bite marks enough to leave a mark but not too much, he moved down to his collar bones and bit down a bit harder. This time drawing blood, (y/n) moaned softly as Jack licked up the fresh blood. The taste making him crave more, he leaves more bites licking up every drop of blood from his wounds. (Y/n) starts to grind against Jack, his moans slowly growing louder. Jack wraps (y/n)'s legs around his waist and picks him up, Jack focuses his attention back to (y/n)'s lips and they make out on their way to Jacks room. As they walk in Jack flips the lights on and shuts the door with his foot, he lays (y/n) down on his bed and goes back to licking up the blood on (y/n)'s neck. Jack slowly takes off (y/n)'s shirt, his shirt also coming off soon after, he trails kisses down (y/n)'s chest to his belt. He started to take off the subs belt when someone opens his door, "Hey Jack, could I borrow- uh, never mind I'll come back later!" Virus had walked in, he started to back away and close the door but Jack spoke. "You can join us if you want~" Jack said, he looked down at (y/n) for his opinion. (Y/n) nodded, "Yeah" he said quietly he was a bit nervous but was willing to do it. Virus walked back into Jack's room, shutting the door behind him and walked over to the two on the bed. "So what we're you planning?" He asks Jack, "Well, now that you're here we can use him as our little fucktoy~ I bet he'd like that~" Jack said, looking at (y/n). He didn't mind the nickname, he liked being degraded and was excited for what Jack had planned. Virus nodded, "I like that idea~" he said, "Keep his mouth busy, alright?~" Jack asked. "Of course~" Virus responded. Virus straddled over (y/n)'s torso as Jack took off (y/n)'s pants, Virus passionately made out with him while Jack was doing his thing. Jack stripped (y/n) and then himself, he grabbed a bottle of lube from his bedside drawer and squirted some on his fingers first. He spread (y/n)'s legs and slowly pushed in one digit, pumping in and out slowly. He moaned softly into Viruses kisses, Jack added another digit, and a third. Keeping the same pumping pace, Jack slowed down and eventually pulled his fingers out, (y/n) whines at the loss of feeling. Jack gets some lube on his hand, he puts the bottle down and lubed up his length, he slowly pushed into him. Virus separated their make out session, getting off of him and (y/n) took that and gasped for air after not getting much and moaned as Jack pushed into him thrusting in a steady manner. Virus crawled onto the bed next to (y/n), he kissed his neck leaving hickeys and biting down around his collarbones drawing more blood than Jack did. He lapped up all of the blood from the wound he created. (Y/n) moaned louder at the feelings of being rammed into and bitten, Virus trailed his tongue down to one of his nipples licking it and sucking it while gently rubbing the other one, making (y/n)'s moans louder. He then switched nipples and started sucking the other one while playing with the one he was just sucking. "Don't you like being our little fucktoy puppy~ I bet you like being called that~ our little fucktoy~ that's all you are~" Jack said while continuing to ram into him. (Y/n) nodded and out of breath managed to say while moaning "yes~ I'm your little fucktoy~" , Jack smirk and looks at Virus. "Why don't we silence our little fucktoy~ I bet he'd like that~ not having a say~" Jack said then flipped (y/n) so he was on his stomach, Jack stopped his thrusts momentarily to get (y/n) on his hands and knees on the bed. "Now~ Virus~ would you like to silence our little slut here~" Jack requested, "Of course~" Virus said as he was unbuckling his pants and dropping them to the floor along with his boxers, he puts the tip of his dick (y/n)'s lips. He teasingly licks the tip cause a soft grunt to come from the man and he shoved his dick into the subs mouth and starts to face fuck the sub while holding his head still. He moans in satisfaction, once Jack started thrusting again (y/n) starting moaning which made Virus cum early, the sub swallowed all of it even helping out Virus to ride out his high. Virus flopped onto Jacks bed, watching the other two, Jack ramming deep into his sub. (Y/n) moaning with each thrust, he started to feel a knot in his stomach, "I'm gonna cum~" he moaned out as he came on Jack's bed.  (Y/n) was exhausted but Jack didn't stop his thrusts, "I'm not there yet fucktoy~ just be patient~" Jack smirked as he said it. Soon after (y/n) came again with a loud moan and after that a higher pitched moan as he came dry, almost painfully. "I'm cumming puppy~" Jack said as he came deep in the subs ass. He pulled out and got on his knees to lick up his own dripping cum from his subs ass. He walked around to (y/n)'s face, his dick in front of his lips. "Clean it~ slut~" he ordered, the sub immediately lapping up all of the extra cum off of Jacks tip. They all got cleaned up and flipped back down onto Jack's bed, "You we're so good puppy" Jack said tiredly, (y/n) sleepily nodded and they all drifted off to sleep.

Words: 1072
An: this is a part two are requested by a friend of mine! So here I deliver, they chose what they wanted in this chapter, my requests are still open!! Yeah I hope you liked this chapter! :3