02 ;; strange occurrence

y/n is painfully out of touch because they have 0 friends, the episode//

[Possible Serial Killer]:
im changing your contact to best bro
youre no longer my victim
i think a week of talking to you changed my mind

[You]:
Really?
How generous of you

[Possible Serial Killer]:
yea yea im awesome

you roll your eyes with a smile. you've gotten used to b's constant joke about how they're an actual murderer. sometimes you somewhat believe him but they haven't done anything that freaks you out ever since magically making your paranoia go away.

growing up you don't have a lot of friends. being in your house of the time because of your overprotective mother making you not have much friendship experience. you told b they're one of your only friends and their only response was 'thats kinda sad' which only made you huff. a new message from b made you look back down at your phone.

[Possible Serial Killer]:
btw i'll be gone
tomorrow
just fyi so you don't miss me too much

[You]:
Going to kill someone?

[Possible Serial Killer]:
maybe
who knows

[MISSING]
[***** **** ****]
LAST SEEN: [********]
CONTACT IF FOUND
***-****-****

you stare at the live news displayed on your tv, your mouth slightly ajar. was it a coincidence that someone went missing when b isn't around? ... probably? you don't want to assume.. but...

you shake your head. no, stop thinking about it. just turn off the tv, lock all the doors and windows that lead outside and go to sleep. that's easy, right? of course it is, you've done it before.

you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding and turn off your tv. standing up and walking over to the windows, you wince at how cold the floor is at this time of night.

as you enter your bedroom and walk over to the one window that leads outside, you stop for a second. you.. you swear you can see a silhouette of a man in the woods. unnaturally tall... the longer you stare, the more intense your headache got. wait, headache?

snapping out of your trance, you look away and when you look back, it's gone. swallowing a nerve, you lock your bedroom window and went to sleep.

[You]:
Did you hear?

[Possible Serial Killer]:
hear what