𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱

You? I asked with disappointment in my voice, He turned to me with his apologetic face.

I'm sorry nunew, I can't see you hurt like this, The longer we stay here, The more you'll love him; He said, I shook my head again and again because of what he said, How could he betray me? My world was stopped because my best friend betrayed me of all people. How could he? I felt like the earth fell on me because of what he did, What am I going to do now?

Why do you have this notebook? Zee asked me, I swallowed and looked at the children who were still there, and they're all confused about what happened.

H-her mother gave that to me; I said, but I saw josh shake his head, He wants me to tell them the truth, but how? How can I do that, especially since I'm not ready yet?

Nunew Chawarin just tell me the fucking truth? He said angrily.

Nunew tell them the truth, This has to be stopped tonight, You left your life in Bangkok because of this, When will you tell them? When you love him too much and can't let go is that what you wanted? Josh said, I looked at him angrily.

Just shut up josh; I said angrily to him.

Nunew wake up it needs to be over, You said he deserves to know the truth they all deserve to know that truth, This is the right time, I want you to free yourself from what happened; He says, Does he think what he says was to easy to do?

Shut up josh please; I'm begging him to stop.

Won't one of you tell the truth; Zee said angrily, I closed my eyes, why tonight? a lot of things happened tonight.

He cannot say because he is the reason why the woman you love died, zee pruk panich; We all looked behind us when someone spoke, It was Guzman, How did he get here?

I saw pain and confusion in zee's face, Tears immediately fell while looking at me. I let my tears come out from my eyes, There's no reason to hide it anymore, I can no longer hide it to anyone.

What is he talking about? Zee asked, I just stood there looking at him.

Answer me..... What the hell is he talking about? He shouted and immediately grabbed me by the arm, josh was about to come but max blocked him.

Don't hurt him; Josh says, My heart hurts but it hurts more to see him this angry.

How came you can't tell them the truth Nunew Chawarin? Where is your arrogant attitude; Guzman said, I just close my eyes and calm myself down.

I'll deal with you after we fixed this; I heard josh says to Guzman.

I'm sorry,......... I'm sorry if I didn't tell the truth right away, I don't know how to tell them especially you; I told him with tears streaming down my face.

Shane is one of the reasons why Josh and I are here; I trailed off as I struggled to speak.

I..I was the cause of her death, She was hit by my car; I finally said it, He shed more tears and tightened his grip on my arm, The pain in my chest was overwhelming.

I'm sorry..... I'm sorry zee; I said but he pushed me down and gave me a bad look.

What did you say? Shane is dead?Mr. Ramon asked.