🇲 🇮 🇷 🇦 🇨 🇱 🇪

After zee proposing me he did nothing but look for a good venue for our wedding actually I have on my mind but same sex marriage is not legal in Thailand.

Daddy nuw, You can take a rest, I'll take care of it; Jacob said, I patted his head gently and took him.

Baby this should be daddy's job, You go play with aunt's, I'll take care of it; I said, I can feel that he shook his head.

Dad! I want to help you; He said, I gave him a small smile and I stood up, he immediately took my hand and we entered the room together. When I can reach to the bedroom he removed the slippers on my feet and he also climbed on the bed afterwards.

Do you wanna hear a story kuya Jacob? I asked him, He laid on my chest and nodded. First I took a deep breath and lowered my pillow so that he wouldn't have a hard time when he's going to sleep.

Kuya will start now okay; He nodded, I gently patted his back before starting telling him.

There was a rich kid who did nothing but have fun because he thought his life would not last long, He had accepted that he would be gone from this world so he did everything so that he will leave without regrets on the night he thought was his last, He didn't think that he can still wake up the next day, It was a miracle that others could call it but not his. He said to himself why me? Why did someone like me live and not her, She did a lot of good thing helping others while he was just a student, He did not understand why he was the one who was alive and not that woman, He began to ask who was the person who saved him but no one told him who she was, He always saw the face of the woman but he did not know her, He began to search of her until he found the truth but when he found out the truth he couldn't accept that he himself gave the weapon and reason why that person died, He doesn't know what to do after knowing the truth but one thing he knows is that he needs to reciprocate the kindness of the woman that's why he decided to stopped his studies and helped the person who needed him, He chose to volunteer as a teacher like the person who saved and gave him a new life but everything was not ended there because he saw the woman's lover in the place he went to, The person loved by the woman who saved him was also there he knew that the man was very angry with him that's why he chose not to reveal himself until he fell in love with the man, He knew that their relationship was going nowhere because that secret would ruin everything and when that day came everything he had done disappeared instantly, His world stopped and he chose to died again but a miracle's happened and he didn't die, He didn't die but his heart was dying because of the sadness and pain that's why he did something that hurt his parents, He chose to tell the world that he was already dead a year later he woke up but in his another new life he paid a big price and that's he can't see for the rest of his life, He can't understand why, why he lived, he can't see anymore he can't fulfill his dream so what's the purpose of his life now but then he realizes that life is still important despite being blind, His heart sees the truth and he is now happily living with his son and his future husband; I looked at Jacob when I felt he became heavy, He's already asleep, I touched his face and adjusted my bed, I was blind but I can see everything from my heart, I hugged him and closed my eyes as well...

Nuw... Nuw.... Nuw; I woke up when I heard someone call my name, I was so confused because I was in a dark place and only light was in the middle but wait how come I can see a light.

Nuw; I turned around when someone called me from behind, I was even more confused when I saw Shane, She's happily standing there while looking at me what is going on?

Shane? I rubbed my eyes and it's real? but how come i saw her?

Are you happy now? I nodded in an instant she was in front of me, She was smiling while looking at me.

How do I see you? I confusedly asked her, She touched my chest where her heart beating inside me.

Because of this; She said, I looked at her while she just stared at me.

Shane! She just happily smiled at me and held my shoulder.

Thank you for doing everything for me and for my mother and especially for zee, Thank you for everything nuw; She said, I don't understand but she touched my eyes and disappeared.

( ZEE POV )

Ate rosa help meeeeeee..... I Immediately heard Jacob's crying voice from our room when I entered the house, Ate Rosa and I both looked at each other and ran towards him.

Daddy, Daddy wake up, Daddy wake up; Jacob cried become lauder, When we got inside. I saw that Nunew had a hard time breathing while he was lying down.

Baby, What happened to your daddy? I said and immediately approached Nuw, Ate Rosa hugged Jacob who was still crying until now.

Nuw...Nuw....Nuw It's me zee wake up... Nuw wake up; I called him and he grabbed his head so I was even more scared.

Ahhhhhhhhhh........ Shane; He screamed but he still didn't wake up is he seeing Shane again?

Let's take him to the hospital Zee, I'm scared; Ate Rosa said, I immediately picked him up and left the room immediately, both of them followed me right away. I immediately left the house, My hands were just shaking all the way, I'm scared on what's going on to my nuw.

What's wrong with daddy nuw, He's just screaming awhile ago, He looks like he's in pain; Jacob was still sobbing while talking to me. Nuw was still struggling while holding his eyes.

I don't know too baby; I said, He held his daddy's hand and kissed it.

Please dad wake up Jacob was scared; He says quietly, When we got to the hospital, Ate rosa immediately took Jacob and I carried him.

Help us; The doctor immediately approached us when they see us, They immediately looked at Nuw while we pushed the bed he was lying on.

You're not allowed to go inside sir; The woman said, I was so nervous, I was walking back and forth waiting for the doctor to come out.

What's wrong on my son Zee? Mom said when she saw me, Dad was with her.

Kuya zee, What happened to kuya Nunew, We immediately came here when we heard what happened; Jess said when they got here, I was shaking my head because I didn't even know either on what really happened to him, When the door opened we immediately approached when we saw that it was the doctor.

How is my son doc? Mom asked immediately, The doctor took a breath before he answered us.

You don't have to worry ma'am, You're son is safe actually it's a miracle when we looked at what happened to him we found out that his eyes were just triggered which is good, Maybe he can see again but it's all depends on him, We can see if he can see us or not when he wakes up; I was dumbfounded by what the doctor said.

What did you say? Mom said as if she didn't get what the doctor said.

There is a big possibility that you're son can see again ma'am, Let's just wait for him to wakes up; After the doctor says, He immediately left us, he can see us again? Mom hugged me and happily looked at the door where Nunew entered earlier.

Zee, There is hope that nunew can sees us again, There is hope; She was happily hugging me and I did the same to her, Dad hugged us tightly who was now crying tears of joy. This was a good miracle ended, I don't know how it happened but I'm so happy to learn that he might see us again, He deserves it, I looked at the sky.

Thank you Lord, Thank you for not abandoning him; I let my tear's escape not tears of sadness and pain but tears of happiness, I'm so happy. Miracles always exist, It's just waiting for the right time and moment, I don't know where to put this happiness, There is a big chance that he will see us again, He will see this beautiful world again, I am very happy and grateful, My NUNEW can see us again.