Prologue

Soo, this is my first story and I hope it will be an awesome one for you, dear readers. Sit back, relax, and*

Book: Just get on with it!!!!

Me: Fine, fine, geez, you ruined my starting phrase....

~~~o0o~~~
The sky was dark, and the ground was littered with heaps of dead squids and the carcasses of Sky's poor army. The ground was filled with blood, it was nightfall, yet the war was still going strong. The squids were gaining, and most of Sky's troops were hiding, cowering in any place they could find. But Sky himself was defiant, slaying squids like 10 at a time. But that wasn't enough. HE WAS DYING FAST.

Sky: Die you water breathing, derpy derps!!!

Commander: Retreat!!!!

Sky: No, Don't!

Commander: But we have to! If we don't we'll die!

So the commander and most of his troops left sky in the field. Only a few hung on- Deadlox, Traviss, Terraman, and Sniper329.

BOOM!!!!!!!! Sky's escaping troops stepped unknowingly, on a squid nuke. (A squid nuke is a suiciding squid that flies into the air, dives down head on, explodes in a huge radius dealing huge dammage to surrounding entities, and summons an aftermath of lightning bolts.)

Sky: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHY?!!

Deadlox: Sky, they're gone, we have to escape.

Traviss: But where to?!

Terraman: WATCH OUT!!!!!

He shoved all of them out of the way, just as another squid nuke exploded, sending them (and some squids) flying into the air, and slamming them back into the ground giving then huge fall dammage.

Sniper329: You see that field?

Deadlox, Sky, Traviss, Terraman: Yes.

Sniper329: We have to make a dash into the field, they won't be expecting us there.

Terraman: But they will SEE us.

Sniper329: Here, take these Spyboots. Crouch down and you can hide on the ground and the bushes.

Sky: Okay

Sniper329: Ready, 3, 2, 1 RUN!

All 5 of them make a mad dash to the field, hiding on the ground. Sniper329 was right, they did not notice them.

But suddenly, a squid flies into the air right in front of them.

Traviss: SQUID NUKE!!!!!!

Sky: RUN!!!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!

~~~o0o~~~
Ooooooohhh.... Suspense! Well, I hope I provided a prologue that's quite good. Don't forget to follow me and like this story. NEXT CHAPTER TO COME......

Book: Just write it you derp!!!!

Me: Yes, yes....... (goshdangit) *sigh*