Entry + New Original Species

Species name: Krystax

Size: tiny bit smaller than average house cat

Wingspan: around 1 and a half meters

Powers: eyes glow in the dark, has a close blue and openable tail fin thingy

Main Power: One side of them is used for healing. The little barb at the bottom of the pink wing injects a venom that heals any sickness or wound almost instantly, the pain and sickness/wound fading away as if it had never been there at all.
The blue wing is the exact opposite. When the venom from the tail barb from this wing makes contact with blood or flesh, it injects a poison that makes the victim fade away. Leaving no body or trace of existence.
Colors: the colors that one of this species can have for their death side are cold colors. (Purple included). On the healing side, it's warm colors. (Pink included)

These creatures also have very good eyesight and can be fast when needed.

The gem in their chest is the source of their power, where both veins of healing and death meet. These creatures have no heart, so if you happen to be able to hit the gem, the colors with fade from the creature and they will die.

They have black teeth and claws, which they use if they either have no time to use their wing or deliberately do not want to kill. The black teeth usually leave black toothmarks and a black scar.

NOTE: Yes the one in the picture is MY OC.