Just something i wanted to share

so I was playing WCUE (roblox) and I got involved in this super cool rp-

So basically I joined as an apprentice called Rabbitpaw, a feisty, rude she-cat, and the leader gave me a mentor who was also the deputy - and the deputy was A TRAITOR- it was really cool as I was his apprentice. Here's some key points that happened.

I followed him out of camp once and found him threatening a cat (I sadly forgot all names except for Rabbitpaw) and scratching them. also saying: "I told you not to tell anyone! This is what you get!" I ran back to camp and took the leader to the place, but the deputy was already standing there. I told the leader what happened but the deputy defended himself, saying it was a fox who injured the cat. The other cat agreed with him as she didn't want to be scratched again. (the deputy was a reddish color, like a fox). I 'glared' at the other cat. I later had a meeting with the leader and deputy and I was forced to say that it might've been a fox as the leader didn't believe me (of course, that was only for rp purposes.

AND I WONT TELL YOU THE REST CUS I JUST DECIDED THIS IS GONNA BE A BOOK!!!

and I don't wanna waste a chapter, sooo here's Rabbitpaw hissing at the deputy.

This was rushed, but I really love her design ^^