Chapter 27: Tuesday

A/N: Went very horny on some part but hey, you can't protest! This story is tagged as mature! Mwehehhe. Oh and no excuse if i'm late to publishing, played all of the mass effect saga massively without moving my ass to write.

Lungmen: Tuesday 9:11am

Indra: Hey Verna?

The aslan turned to her friend as the two approached the bar that served as the base of operations for the small team.

Siege: Hm?

The golden-haired woman raised an eyebrow, a lollipop in her mouth like 75% of the time. The streets of Lungmen were filled with mist from the early morning, and the glow of the sun was still soft, leaving the city cool.

Indra: You know I'm your friend, but are you sure we're doing the right thing?

Siege: What do you mean by that?

Indra: I was just wondering if you're sure this whole thing with the doc is a good idea. You know, it's kind of sudden.

Siege frowned. Indra almost never questioned her ideas, but this realization gave her another one, for her choice could raise questions. She had really decided to place all their trust and their future in the hands of this man. She who had become accustomed to trusting only with great difficulty someone outside Glasgow or Victoria...

And yet, Siege had no sensible answer to give to her friend at the moment. It was like a hunch that Sebastian was giving, something that instincts felt, that he could take those who want him to their goals and beyond.

Siege: You know I hate to owe anyone anything Hannah. Besides, do you really think the doctor would go that far to set us up?

Indra shrugged, it didn't make much sense that the doctor really wanted to hurt them. Because he could probably kill them all...

Siege: Call it a female's instinct, but I have a feeling I can trust Sebastian.

Indra: You? Female instinct? If you didn't have bigger tits than me I'd think you were a guy Verna.

Siege: Oh fuck you.

Indra: Seriously, have you ever even worn a dress?

Siege: Of course I have! I can be much more feminine if I want to.

Indra: Yeah yeah... Put on a skirt and we'll talk about it.

The two young women after about ten seconds of walking (express because Siege was offended that Indra made these remarks to her.) arrived at the world's end entering immediately while a limousine parked further in the street.

Immediately the two young women's eyes fell on the doctor who was sitting in the nearest booth, the table in front of him completely filled with a huge mess of electronic components and chemicals.

Aside from him, the bar was full and almost everyone was already there. The original members of Penguin Logistics were sitting at another table, Angelina was coming back with a teapot in her hands and a big smile on her lips.

And one wondered why, seeing that Sebastian had an empty cup next to him...

Mostima, as usual, was eating what seemed to be an astronomical quantity of stir-fried noodles on a plate with a big smile on her face, a dish which, in spite of the hour, had a very appetizing smell.

Irina was lying on the couch opposite Sebastian's, a brand new phone in her hands.

Siege: Oh hey doc.

Sebastian: Hi.

Siege: What are you doing ?

Sebastian: Pipe bombs.