{2} C H A R M O L Y P I

NOTE :
"Speaking..." - Japanese
"Speaking..." - English
"Speaking..." - Enochian
'Thinking...'

______________________________

charmolypi -

noun.

1.a mix of happiness and sorrow

______________________________

AN: this was written wayyyyyyyy before I had gotten some help from the amazing Theinz1234 , who sent me tons of links regarding Bayonetta's summon and game mechanics, so thanks to them for informing me about everything!! this was also written before I had gotten the first Bayonetta game a month ago, so hopefully with these two factors, the later chapters will be much more well written with the infernal demons and summons!

~~~

CHAPTER 2 : Charmolypi

~~~

Somewhere in SHIZUOKA PREFECTURE, Japan ; December 11th, 22XX, 10:42am

As the holidays neared, so did the UA entrance exam. Although it was still a ways away, Cassandra spared no time to kick back and relax.

"Hey, Bakugou. Wanna train with me?" Cassandra asked from her windowsill to the blonde in the other house.

The ash blonde teen glared at her, a mix of disinterest and annoyance on his face. "That's the third time you asked me that, and I fucking said no." He growled out. Cassandra pouted.

"Come on! It's boring when it's just me and my mums training. You might make it fun! 'Sides—." He raised a brow at her. "You seem really strong! I like a challenge."

She gave him a wide smile, one of confidence. But her eyes didn't match, seeming like they were mocking him from backing down from her. "Unless you're too scared to fight a girl, that is."

"HAAH? What's you say to me? I'll kick your ass, you bitch!"

"KATSUKI! Don't call the neighbour girl a bitch!"

"Yeah, don't call me a bitch, Splodey Boy." Cassandra parroted with a teasing smirk. Bakugou grumbled out curses before turning to her. "Fine. You and me, tomorrow night, in the forest. 9pm. Don't be late." Then he stomped off, muttering curses as he left the window.

When he was out of sight, an impish grin grew on Nixen's face. 'Really? That was almost too easy...'

⋆⁺₊⋆ ♡̷̷̷ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Somewhere in SHIZUOKA PREFECTURE, Japan ; December 12th, 22XX, 9:00pm

The next day brought about tons of interesting revelations.

For starters, Cassandra was apparently enrolled for the final school year of Aldera Junior High, a local school.