Away From Home (1/4) || 13

c'mon y'all have to be active. nobody gets to be a silent reader. this whole series took a lot of time, tears, emotion and effort from me, so it would really really mean the world to me if you guys show your love through your votes and comments! <333 anyway, have fun reading! ❤️✨

 this whole series took a lot of time, tears, emotion and effort from me, so it would really really mean the world to me if you guys show your love through your votes and comments! <333 anyway, have fun reading! ❤️✨

_____

"oppa listen to m-"

"go to your room," jimin lets out firmly, never taking his eyes off the younger brother while his voice is precisely directed to aera, who has tears in her eyes. she looks scared, taking a step back as jungkook keeps his annoyed expression hidden unlike jimin who has the 'elder' card active right now.

"please don't fight, oppa..." aera mumbles softly, dropping a tear from her eyes, wanting to hug jimin and calm him down. however the glare jimin sends is cold enough to counter her thoughts and induce to the horrible feeling babied inside her that she's the reason jimin is mad at jungkook and jungkook got a deadly five inches stich on his right arm.

aera realised that sneaking out of school was a bad idea the moment she found herself on the ground between jungkook's arms, under the tree they were initially trying to climb onto. the english teacher had given aera detention today and the girl wanted to just skip through it without anyone knowing. although by the last minute, she rang jungkook, telling about her masterplan of escaping school and do something fun.

jungkook agreed almost instantly as it seemed harmless and showed up by the school gate in his new porsche to fetch aera without her facing any problem or being scared. once she was escorted out, their laughs were uncontrollable. it felt like a movie to aera— how she pretended to be sick and walked out of school with zero trouble. to her it was thrilling and one of the coolest to-be memories for later to remember, that her first 'ditching-school-for-fun' experience was actually with her own brother.

they took take-outs and drinks from starbucks, went to a park which had a pond, geese and a beautiful view. aera was having the time of the life while jungkook too, felt happy that he could bring aera smiles. he didn't see it as something wrong for he knew everyone sneaks out of school sometimes, and it's completely normal if his sister did too. moreover he was relaxed that she called him rather than going with some troublesome teenagers.

it was all good and going smooth until aera found a tree during their walk, which she pointed at, saying that she had never climbed a tree before. jungkook laughed in response, nodding with confidence that said that she should try it. aera's jeon jungkook's sister and she's got some nerves to test and tease.

climbing wasn't that hard, but getting down was.

aera's smile gradually faded away when she realised she was stuck on the branch and couldn't get back to the ground. jungkook laughed at her for a good long minute, before deciding to help her down. the first idea (of his two ideas) was that he would just hold aera by the waist and being her down without much difficulty. and second was that he would have to climb up as well then tell her to follow his path on the return.