Manhandaling a femboy[rewrite] (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song:
I rlly enjoyed writing this,hope you guys like it,it's a simple oneshot but idk

Karl was in his bathroom looking at himself in the mirror.
He adjusted his shirt and messed around with his hair,he tried to do something with his hair,he sprayed himself with axe body spray.
But it was still wrong,it still didn't look right.fuck..
He sighed and walked out of his bathroom.
Quackity:"what the fuck are you wearing."

Karl looked at Quackity,laying on their bed playing on his switch.
He adjusted his flannel shirt.
Karl:"i-i am a manly man...."
Quackity:"what? Since when?"
Karl:"shut up Quackity.."
He said as he was about to leave the room.
Quackity:"wait- babe! Come here?"
He couldn't really refuse.
Karl sighed and got into bed with him,he awkwardly sat next to Quackity.
Quackity:"dude ew,are you wearing axe?"
Karl:"yea? I always wear axe..."

Quackity sniffed as he made a disgusting face,it was kinda funny,but also not because he's gay and that's so not manly..
Quackity:"dude you are drenched! And no you don't? You use perfume that smells like flowers or bubble gum?"
Karl:"that's moshino...."
Quackity looked at him confused.
Quackity:"dude what is up with you? why are you so far away,usually you'd be deep throating my morning wood-"
Karl laughed.

He looked at him and came closer,he laid down and out his head and hand on his chest.
Karl:"so not true.."
Quackity looked at him,he actually looked worried or upset,and that was never a good thing.
He stroked his hair.
Quackity:"hey"
Karl looked at him before Quackity kissed him,the kiss felt weird,like Karl wasn't really trying.ofcourse he didn't have too but atleast enjoy it?
Quackity pulled away.

Quackity:"you have definitely lost feeling for me"
Karl:"w-what?! No! Quackity I'm just nervous-..."
Quackity:"well,what are you nervous about?.."
Karl sighed and laid back down.
Karl:"I'm going to my dads today.."
Quackity:"does he know your gay? Like..you know.....you like sucking dicks-"
Karl:"he definitely suspects it.."
Quackity:"hmm....hear me out"
Quackity sat up.

Quackity:"how about I come with you?"
Karl:"mom would love it,dad would hate it"
Quackity:"exactly! Your moms been naging you to bring me for dinner anyway!"
Karl:"but....I mean great,I'll bring my boyfriend to my homophobic dads place how smart-" (/sarc)
Quackity:"no but that's what I'm talking about! I could be all like 'I'm so strong!' And you'd be like 'ahhh I like getting it from behind!-"
Karl looked confused.
Karl:"so..I'm supposed to act like a Femboy to annoy my dad?.."
Quackity nodded.

Karl:"I would feel better if your with me..."
Quackity nodded again.
Quackity:"right? I could spend time with your mom,you could annoy your dad"
Karl:"..and I'll have you there,that would make it a bit better at least.."
Quackity smiled before he kissed him.
Karl pushed his back onto the mattress.
Quackity:"whoaaa,there's the Karl I fell for!"
Karl smiled and walked to the bathroom.
Quackity:"n-not that I don't love all version of you- it's just that this one scares me!"
Karl closed the door.