Ch. 16 The Ootori Manor

After signing the arranged marriage contract, Suoh and Katsuhito family ate dinner. The adults happily converse and share fond memories of the two teenagers, causing Hana and Tamaki to get embarrassed. However, the two teens were glad that everything had gone smoothly.

" I should get going." Yuzuru stands up, causing everyone to look at him. " I must ensure that Megumi gets transferred to a secure hospital." He looks at Hana and Makoto.

Hana perked up at the mention of Megumi getting transferred to a secure hospital. " May I go with you?" She asked, looking at Yuzuru with puppy-dog eyes.

Yuzuru's gaze softened. " If your Grandmother is okay with it." He turns his gaze to Makoto.

Hana turns her gaze to Makoto. " Grandma! Can I go?" She asked while looking at her Grandmother with puppy-dog eyes.

Makoto warmly smiled. " Yes. You can go. However, stay close to Yuzuru-san." She firmly responded.

" Okay!" Hana nodded. She stands up and looks at Tamaki. " If you like, you can give me a tour around the place at another time?" She asked.

" Yeah. I don't mind." Tamaki reassured.

Yuzuru and Hana excused themselves, and the two walked out of the Dining Room with Sousuke.

Tamaki turns his gaze to Shizue. " Grandmother. Can I be excused? I'm still tired from the flight." He asked, still tired since his body needed to adjust to the different time zones.

Shizue nodded. " Of course. Go rest." She softly smiled, which surprised Tamaki, but he kept his comments to himself.

" Have a good evening, Makoto-san." Tamaki turns his gaze to Makoto.

" Have a good evening, Tamaki-kun. It was nice meeting you." Makoto responded.

Tamaki nodded. He stands up and walks out of the bedroom with a servant escorting him to his bedroom.

" Your Grandson seems like a lovely lad. I cannot wait to get to know him while he gets to know my Granddaughter." Makoto turns her gaze to Shizue.

Shizue turns her gaze to Makoto. " I hope he doesn't turn out like his father when he gets older." She murmured.

Makoto knocked on wood, causing Shizue to chuckle amusingly.

" I have seen the way your Grandson looked at my Granddaughter. I can tell he is intrigued by her presence." Makoto softly smiled.

" It seems your Granddaughter has made quite an impression on my Grandson. In the same way, your daughter did with my son." Shizue responded.

Makoto nodded while taking a sip of her Green tea. " It's the Suzuki beauty." She grinned.

Shizue playfully rolled her chocolate brown eyes. She felt happy that Makoto would live at the Suoh Manor again. She missed her best friend when she was away after Megumi and Yuzuru separated because of her son's infidelity.

' I need to ensure that Tamaki doesn't follow in his father's footsteps.' Shizue internally speaks.

With Yuzuru and Hana, the older male sneezed, causing the young female to look at him with a concerned gaze.

" Bless you!" Hana speaks.

" Thank you, My Dear." Yuzuru rubbed his nose. He smiled when he saw two guards approach him and Hana with a golf cart.

Hana's ruby-red eyes blinked when she saw the golf cart.

" This neighborhood is filled with the most influential and wealthiest families," Yuzuru explained when he saw Hana looking at the golf cart with a confused gaze. " The person I wanted you to meet lives not that far from us. It's like a five to ten-minute drive via golf cart." He opens the back passenger door and helps the young female into the vehicle.