ACT V LEGACY OF THE SITH

INTERLUDE – DANTOOINE

MONUMENT OF SIN

Effrideet and Scourge spoke for hours. Scourge was intrigued to hear about Effrideet's working relationship with Valkorion while Effrideet was just as interested about his with Kira. She explained everything from the moment she was put in carbonite until her use of the Eternal Throne. Scourge opened up about how he had become seemingly directionless without the crew and had dedicated himself once more to the death of the Emperor, given he had easily figured out who Valkorion was. He used the Hutts' resources and influence to his advantage, as he tracked high–value targets across the face of Nar Shaddaa in hopes of finding a link to Tenebrae, or as Effrideet knew him, Vitiate.

Kira was also on the Smuggler's moon, but she had abandoned her path as a Jedi and spent her time in assisting the people who had taken her in when she was a stray child in need of a home. They would end up drawing the ire of the Hutts, who found out about their theft of food and supplies to help feed the unable they cared for. They sent Scourge to assassinate their leader. He was rewarded with the location of a Sith cult lurking in the depths of the planet, and one that would likely hold clues as to what he was searching for. But not before he took out his target.

He succeeded in a move that outraged Kira and led to their confrontation on Tatooine; a vision Effrideet herself saw. They eventually agreed to put their differences aside in realisation they were on the same path. They returned to the wider galaxy using the knowledge Scourge had gathered and set off on a quest to find and defeat him, one last time. When asked about Doc and Rusk, Scourge simply told her they had returned to aid the Republic, as that was where they belonged after all. While Scourge was almost happy to see T7, he disregarded C2, even in spite of his manners and kindness to the once-Sith-lord.

The Pegasus soon arrived at Dantooine, which was surprisingly untouched by the Eternal Empire given its natural resources and vast history. Landing at Khoonda once more, Scourge and Effrideet exited the ship while T7 and C2 got to work on refuelling the ship. Effrideet began to veer off the path Scourge was leading them on as they walked through Dantooine's golden plains. 'Where are you going?' He asked, more confused than anything else.

'Look, I got some people I wanna see... Meet back at the ship in a bit?'

'Sure. When I have the transmitter I will let you know. Don't take too long. The longer we are, the longer Kira spends as a hostage.'

'Oh she'll be fine! She is acting after all.'

'Still...'

'Fine! Just, let me know when, yeah?' Effrideet called out as she drifted further away from her blood-skinned ally. She eventually came to the same farm as five years ago. It had changed a lot. It was much bigger in its grounds and the house was now more akin to a mansion in its appearance, especially in comparison to before as well as the standards of the real estate of the planet as a whole. She knocked on the door and waited for a few moments before it opened. A young man opened the door and looked flabbergasted at the sight of her, his jaw dropped as he was lost for words.

'Uh, hi!' Effrideet chirped as she bounced on her heels, trying not to come across as awkward. 'You're Larsh, right? I don't know if you remember me, but...'

'Felwinter?' He replied, astonished.

'Yeah! You remembered then I see.'

'Come in! Everyone will be so happy to see you!'

'Sure thing, but this is a fleeting visit – just to let you know.'

'Yeah, yeah. That's cool.' He said before walking to the bottom of the stairs and holding his hands to his mouth like an impromptu megaphone.' Everyone! Come down here! Felwinter is here!' He shouted up the stairs before rumbling came from above. He looked at her, seemingly still in disbelief. His sister ran down the stairs followed by his mother.