His Girl

Billy's P.O.V

I was hurting for her. For Alexia. She lost the last person she had left in her life. I knew how important Bob was to her. She loved him and she lost him. No one should ever have to live through that. The first few days after she wouldn't let me out of her sight. She was too afraid to be alone. It broke my heart a million times over. I really wanted to stay with her but I couldn't. I had to leave and she called me that night. I remember how terrified she sounded and her sobs.

                       Flashback

It was around midnight when my phone rang. I saw her name and I immediately answered. "Hey baby." I said when I answered. And I heard her heavy breathing and all of a sudden she started sobbing. "Baby, hey, you ok? Do you need me to come over."

"Mhm." I heard her reply sobbing. I didn't even hesitate. I didn't care about my father or stepsister or stepmom. All I cared about was her. I sped over to her house. When I arrived I used the key she gave me and ran in hearing her sobbing in her room. I ran to her room and she was laying in her bed clutching her chest. I ran over to her and picked her up holding onto her tightly. She gripped onto my shirt tightly.

"Baby, look at me." I whispered to her. "Look at me sweetheart." She looked up at him. My heart broke at the sight. I nodded at her and put my hand on the back of her head. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Billy?" I heard her whisper.

"Yeah baby?" I replied.

"It hurts." She whimpers.

"I know, baby." I rubbed her back soothingly. I took her into the bathroom. I ran a bath knowing she hasn't been taking care of herself. I quickly undressed the both of us and got in the tub with her in my arms. She whimpered when the water touched her, but calmed down. She relaxed in the water.

"Are you hungry?" I whispered in her ear. I felt her nod. "Ok, come on." I stood up and grabbed her hand. We both got out. I gave her my shirt and put on the shorts I brought with me. She grabbed my arm tightly walking wobbly so I picked her up. I took her downstairs and gave her food. When we were done eating we sat on the couch and watched TV till we fell asleep.

                       End of flashback
I will never be able to forget that night. My girl is hurting and I can't do a thing about but hold her when the nightmares haunt her mind.