Chapter 2:Do you have space for some vengeance?

A mission. One simple mission. Take care of some ruffians and than go back. That's all they needed to do. How did it turn out like this.

These were the thoughts of a certain shinobi. She was also a student at Hanzo Academy, as well as Asuka's teammate and senior.

She jad black hair and blue eyes. Her uniform was pretty forma accompanied by her family's heirloaom, the katana Hiyen. Her name was Ikaruga.

Their situation was laughable, really

Their situation was laughable, really. To think that seasoned students of the shinobi Good Faction would be put into a corner to the point where they needed to put up a shinobi barrier.

At least her brother isn't here to see her. He wouldn't have let this one go.

She glanced at her present teammates. They surely didn't have the advantage of the numbers.

Her comarades were a fellow third year and two first years while their opponents was an entire gang. She still wonders where exactly Asuka was at this time. Had she not seen the signal.

Her fellow third year had blonde hair and blue eyes. It was an assurance that was a good fighter, although Ikaruga still holds complains about her Shinobi Transformation. Her name was Katsuragi.

She was not sure is it was a strategy to catch her enemies off guard or simple perversion

She was not sure is it was a strategy to catch her enemies off guard or simple perversion. Although by hiw good Ikaruga knows her, she suspects the second option.

She glanced behind the first years to see how they were reacting. Well, at least one of them was ready to engage in battle.

She had white hair tied in twintails and red eyes, one of them being covered by a flower-styled eyepatch. She was a nothing short of a genius when it comes to her abilities as a shinobi, although her obssesion over the other first year was a bit of a problem at times. Her name was Yagyuu.

 Her name was Yagyuu