BB Finale

It's BB finale today Rashami was very happy she knew Umar will not come but she is eager to get back her phone and talk to him Rajiv hinted that Umar truly loves her when he came as wildcard...

She got eliminated and came out and met Jeevita her soul sister she immediately ask for her phone so that she can call Umar but Jeevi denied and told her Umar denied any feelings for her in every interview and there is even rumour that he had a gf all along...
Rashami was devastated that how this is possible but she went to stage met her mom and Salman and when asked she said she is not with Umar and it's not going to happen ever...

Umar was waiting for her call as he knew she will definitely call him he then called Rajiv to talk to her and got to know what happened  Umar was heartbroken but he decided to talk to rash once everything is over...
The next day he asked Rajiv to call rash in his house but not to tell her Umar is coming...
Rashami went to Rajiv's house and saw Umar there Rajiv excused himself and went out... Rash also tried to go but Umar hold his hand.
Umar: So Desai I heard you can never be in love with me
Rash: You also said you have no feelings for me...
Umar: I was waiting for you to come out I told you we will see outside you know I like you then...
Rash: You already have a gf according to rumours
Umar: Yes I have a girlfriend just media doesn't know that my GF is a very talented and beautiful girl you wanna meet her?
Rash: No I don't wanna meet her
Umar open his front camera and give rash
Umar: See my gf isn't she beautiful
Rash: Umaaar yaar
Umar: So Desai still you think you can never  be in love with me
Rashami just hugged him and Rajiv came back after some time and they partied and clicked selfies...